Mantracker 4 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Chris and Brock Chris and Brock are two urban tough guys who want to show Mantracker that their street smarts and urban fortitude can translate in the mountainous country. With attitude, grit and determination, these city boys put Mantracker through the ringer.
2. Shannon and Stephanie Friendships are tested, phobias are confronted and egos are on the line in the unforgiving wilderness. Shannon and Stephanie are bush smart, competitive athletes and close friends. But Mantracker is hungrier than ever...
3. Dustin and Ian Dustin and Ian, two fierce athletes who thrive on competition, challenge Mantracker to a battle of strength, focus and determination in the wild remote wilderness.
4. Brent and Brian An unforgiving landscape, frigid fall weather and elite prey team raise the stakes for Mantracker. Its September in the north - will the severe conditions break them, and tip the delicate balance to Mantracker?
5. Erica and Kendall These city girls appear completely out of their element in the wilderness. But Erica and Kendall's drive to succeed and prove their potential make them tough opponents. By leaving surprises in the bush for Man tracker, will the women successfully escape?
6. Brian and Samantha It's the rainiest, muddiest and slipperiest fall on record and Mantracker's team is being pushed to the limit. Brian and Samantha are very fit, very strong, very determined and putting their relationship to the ultimate test.
7. Dan and Jared Two polar opposite strangers come together for this battle to the finish line. Both bring extensive training and resolve to the table. Dan, a former U.S Marine Corps sniper and Jared, a highly trained Martial Artist.
8. Steve and Jeff Steve and Jeff are among the most elite athletes in the world - Olympians. Has Mantracker met his match? Steve and Jeff have a competitive edge unmatched by any other team - but when does confident turn into cocky?
9. Al and Garfield With virtually no wilderness experience, these urban warriors draw on their history for inspiration to escape the relentless Mantracker.
10. Simone and Mike Mike, the city boy, and Simone, the punk girl, are strangers. They've never met, but they're going to have to gel quickly as a team to have any hope of surviving Mantracker and some of the most rugged terrain North America has to offer.
11. Jesse and Nathan Rocker Jesse is counting on Nathan's brute strength to carry them both through the rugged South Saskatchewan Badlands; While Nathan, the semi-pro wrestler, is hoping Jesse's Aboriginal wilderness know how will lead them to victory over Mantracker.
12. Rob and Michelle He's a gravedigger and she's a social worker, but don't underestimate these cousins. Mantracker has his work cut out for him as he tracks these locals from the peaks of the Cape Breton Highlands to the depths of the Margaree River Valley.
13. Mark and Taylor Mark has the age and experience while Taylor is all youthful exuberance. But in the bush they're a well-oiled machine determined to defeat the tracker and having a good time doing it.
14. Bruce and Sabrina 'Team Aussie' is what Bruce calls his pairing with in-law and friend Sabrina. Mantracker is wary of the Aussie factor in this chase, believing "they're 3/4 crazy and 1/4 pure determination".
15. Bush and RJ Buck and RJ aren't used to being pursued. As tactical officers with the Barrie Police Force, they're used to doing the pursuing. From chasing criminals to evading the Mantracker, it's a whole new test of strategy and psychological analysis.
16. Jordan and Suzie Jordan and Suzie are young lovers. They're running through the dense woods of the mountains and it won't stop raining. They'll need to battle the bush and the weather to stay ahead of the tracker and keep the love alive.
17. Josh and Kyle College pals and constant cohorts, these IT wiz-kids and aspiring filmmakers are tougher than they look. They dive headfirst into the Mantracker challenge and try their best not to get lost in the rugged environs of Elliot Lake, Ontario.
18. Kaleigh and Alana Kaleigh is a college basketball star who has actually killed a bear in self-defence and Alana lives in the wilderness. They want to show everyone that a couple of pretty young women are tough enough to take on the challenge of the no nonsense cowboy.
|Starring||Stephanie Bigras, Shawn Devlin|
|Supporting actors||Terry Grant, Curtis Hallock, Shannon Leroux|
|Producers||Kristen Colle, Kristen Colle, Terra Renton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|