Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

83%
17%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 6, 2013
My first SMcNamara CD was OM GUITAR - loved it and if not using the CD from start to finish, most of the (4) long songs are included in my many yoga playlists (I'm a yoga teacher.) Needed some new music and read about Shanti Guitar (YJ?) - immediately purchased it and absolutely love it - 12 songs or 6 sets of two. Each set's 1st song is w/o percussion; the 2nd song of the set is with percussion. Beautiful music appropriate for any yoga class, from the very gentle to the very vigorous! SHANTI GUITAR is my new favorite by Stevin McNamara, but OM GUITAR set the standard :)
on December 6, 2012
It is almost impossible not to feel good while listening to the music on this album - perfect to take your mind to wonderful places. I told my photographer friend that this music would be fantastic to accompany a slide show of his work. This would also be superb meditation music, for those that are into that kind of activity.
on December 21, 2012
If you like meditative music with real instruments (not synthesized) you will love this. Stevin McNamara is a master and the. combo of tamboura and tabla is sublime. It's really beautiful!
on November 22, 2012
This is a really atmospheric, graceful album - his playing is crisp and pristine and the arrangements are handsome. A great background album for just about anything. Recommend!
on May 20, 2013
I teach Yoga and I am always looking for new music....this is a great addition to my library. Highly recommend.
on September 7, 2014
I wish I had previewed it before buying it. Package was so pretty and it sounded like it would be amazing by the description. Maybe I'm missing something but its pretty monotonous and a little him drum- to me. Someone else might love it.