4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but still worth it
The kindle version does suffer because of the lack of full color pictures, however the absence of ads kinda evens it out. I get frustrated with the print version because I constantly have to flip past pages and pages of advertisements.. I find that I am able to read a lot more of the actual content now.
Published on April 14, 2010 by Shannon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great..
I love Shape and I've been reading it forever..but kindle edition is missing everything..no recepies, some articles are missing, no pictures, I was disapointed and cancelled the subscription..besides it's cheaper just to get a paper one.
Published on July 13, 2010 by Aiste

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great.., July 13, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but still worth it, April 14, 2010
Shannon (Newport, RI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, August 7, 2010
Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I receive most monthly health magazines in print. Have for years. I consider myself an avid reader of everything- books-mags-newspaper.
Curiosity made me download a issue of Shape. I am in a new kind of reading heaven. No advertisements! No subscription cards! No crap! No dead trees!
Just good info, easily scanable & readable. I highly recommend you try a issue! I am a convert for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Kindle version!, March 4, 2011
China Mom (Shanghai, China) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I live in China so having a "print" subscription to any USA publication is a pain, delivered late and difficulties with the local post system here made give up all print subscriptions as it was such a bother. Now with my Kindle I can subscribe, receive and read it in the season it was intended for! I love the eVersion - easy to read, no adds, and I can highlight and take notes on articles/passages I want to reference again in the future. The images are crisp and easy to follow - it's not in color which I don't mind, but others might. As other reviewers have stated, without the adds and other images that fill the print version, you really focus on the content.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed-updated 04/05/12, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I used to have a print subscription to Shape and I love this magazine. Unfortunately, the kindle format is very difficult to read. Pictures are missing and one of my favorite parts of this magazine, the workouts, are not clear because the text and pictures do not match up like they do in the paper format. I'll stick with paper until the kindle format improves.

Update- my original review was of the magazine as read on a kindle app on an android tablet. I have since purchased a kindle fire and have read the magazine on that. It is just like the paper copy. Easy to read and I love that I am able to save past issues without ending up with a stack of magazines taking up space in my house

5.0 out of 5 stars New Digital Pioneer, September 15, 2011
A. Riska "Asher" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I just downloaded the Kindle edition for my iPad. I have to say it is phenomenal. No dead trees, plenty of pictures, great recipes. Now, this is exclusive for the color Kindle editions found on the iPad or Android devices. It is not for the regular Kindle. I have to say that more health and fitness magazines need to follow in Shape's footsteps. I am thrilled.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to start the year!, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded a sample (I love that about the Kindle!)and I thought this magazine had lots of great information about food, weight loss, exercise, celebrities, health-related websites and even some recipes. A healthy way to start 2010! I think it is worth the money and I plan to subscribe to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 20, 2011
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine. It has so much useful amd encouraging information and it really is worth it. If you are the type that just gets the magazinefor the pictures, this isn't a good buy for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 8, 2010
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
I love Shape magazine and the Kindle version is great - plus no ads, I'm hooked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible magazine, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Shape (Kindle Edition)
The magazine is crap. I'm sick of all the "lose weight fast" scams that they advertise. Eat clean and exercise is the only way to go. This magazine is why women are so messed up in the head. Most of the magazine is lift light, wear this lipstick and take this pill. No...get out there and pick up some heavy weights and eat clean. You don't need the pills they advertise. They are all garbage. Shape...you should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting that crap.

ARRAY(0x9cc2e6f0)

Shape
Shape by American Media, Inc.
$1.50