Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2013
I give 4 stars because the handle is difficult to push. Even after cleaning and lubing moving parts.
There seems a conflict in the cam mechanism-once past a certain spot, lever pulls just fine.
Absolutley the best injector for 100's. I have tried them all.
I liked it so much, I got four of them, so I can keep one up and running with parts-all brands wear on the cams, will fail eventually.
on April 9, 2015
This review is for anyone who happens to stumble here from a Google search.

I greased it up first and the Shargio-Matic worked well for a couple of weeks until a tab broke from the cam. That repair was made by welding a small piece of angle iron onto it.

Next it started jamming constantly. Upon examination I discovered the aluminum slide, the one that compresses the tobacco for insertion wasn't traveling far enough. I removed the screws and 2 brass nuts you see on top of the machine and slotted out the holes. That allowed me to adjust or increase the amount of 'squish', and remains in place to this day.

Then the injecter tube started sticking, requiring considerable effort to back it out of each cigarette, dragging tobacco with it. Turns out it's thin aluminum, and slowly collapsed or folded with use. I've had to re-shape it around a .235 (less than a quarter-inch) pin twice now.

Lastly, the black plastic bushing broke. It's the one visible from the top under the big arm. That left me using an old Bugler plastic injector for a couple of months until I could get to a machine shop. Finally there, I made a new bushing from aluminum with a bronze bushing pressed into it.

With the new bushing fitted up I'm back once again to spitting out nice cigarettes until the next problem arrives.

So in conclusion, I wouldn't recommend this machine to anyone except master tool and die makers like myself. Even then, something like a Top-O-Matic could be worth the extra ten or twenty bucks.
on June 2, 2014
This machine lasted just a couple months of light use, and was shredding one out of 10 tubes before it stopped functioning altogether. I called the company (Inter-Continental Trading USA Inc.) and was told to mail it in for a replacement "which is out of stock right now, so please be patient".

I repeatedly emailed the company after giving them a few months, but did not receive a reply. (Fortunately I had picked up the greatly superior Powermatic 2 by then). I finally called and spoke with an "Eric Thuemmel", who told me I needed to prove that I sent the machine (because I'm going to keep a mailing receipt for a year on a $25 piece of junk).

NOT recommended.
on December 13, 2015
Easy to load a usable and consistent amount of tobacco quickly. Tubes are quick and easy to place on the machine. Does not require a lot of effort to turn the handle, but the change in circular direction from toward yourself, then to the left, and a bit away from yourself is a bit awkward - and the holding handle doesn't seem like the best place to grip the machine. The single pull down design of the Powermatic 1 Manual Cigarette Injector is far superior. Long cut pipe tobacco works fine, and not much feathering of the tobacco is needed; no need to get fussy with a perfect load. Never use tobacco that has a high powder content as this will jam the machine. NEVER force the handle ( completely remove what was loaded and use less volume or less compacted tobacco ) that's how I broke mine - the cam slipped over the small upturned metal catch that is there to start the push process - just a bit more length of this tab would have made that impossible. That being said, it's all metal construction should last fine with proper use and occasional checking that all the nuts are still tight; a little spray lube should decrease wear and tear and make for a smoother and quieter operation
on March 24, 2013
It is good as a starter maching. It gets the the job done. But it wont last as long as the more expensive units will. due to it's plastic bushings.
on September 21, 2014
I bought a shargio cigarette machine, Not any good.... It only lasted 2 months... I didn't even use it every day either.. Very poor quality!!!