5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Albums...love them!
Published on October 15, 2008 by Joanne D. Hodges

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting
I absolutely love Ali Edwards designs & was hoping this book would be just as enjoyable. I was quite disappointed. It's an OK book, but definitely doesn't stand up to AE's other stuff!
Published on March 21, 2012 by Shannon M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Albums...love them!, October 15, 2008
This review is from: Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Moments in Mini Albums (Paperback)
Ali Edwards is one of the people I really admire in the scrapbooking world. Love her style and pretty much everything she does...so her new book was a must have for me. I will admit that when I first thumbed through the book...I was disappointed that it was not all of Ali's work. There was lots of work from others...what? I thought it would be all Ali! But to my surprise, the combo between Ali's style and the other in this book was fantastic. In the end, I was NOT disappointed and absolutely love this book. In fact, I have given copies as gifts because it is that good! Lots of inspiration in the pages, fun ideas for mini albums. If you enjoy making mini albums, then I think you'll really enjoy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted scrapbooker, October 24, 2008
This book is everything I expected. It has great examples of mini books you can create. Some are very elaborate, but some you can create in a flash and give as gifts or keep for your children to see.
It is a great buy. I was not disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read - lots of ideas, January 9, 2009
Unlike Ali's other books, I may not keep this one long-term - not sure it is one I will want to read over and over for inspiration - but it was definitely a great book.

I enjoyed reading through the book, and there are many wonderful ideas listed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting, March 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Inspiration, January 29, 2010
I admit, I just love ali all the time. This is the 1st book of her's I've owned though. IT was well worth it. It has wonderful ideas and inspriation. If you like Ali in general, then you will like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharing Your Story, September 19, 2009
I love creating mini scrapbooks in addition to my regular scrapbooks. I have found many creative ideas and inspiration in this book. I review it often.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mostly NOT Ali Edwards, November 9, 2008
Very disappointed that 3/4 of this book is NOT Ali Edwards. As with her previous books, I expected this to be 100% Ali and nowhere on the book does it mention other contributors. I am SO sorry I bought extras to give as gifts because this book is not nearly as good as her others. It has great ideas, but they're mostly not hers and that's not what I thought I was buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars geat inspiration to scrapbook, April 26, 2013
a real person with real goals to get down what you can and make it look great at the same time

ARRAY(0xa23ef228)

Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Moments in Mini Albums
Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Moments in Mini Albums by Ali Edwards (Paperback - August 25, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.95