Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ballooning Assets Josh Altman attempts to sell a multi-million dollar home owned by an eccentric inventor who wants to fly. Madison helps a colleague sell her ill-tempered ex-husband's stunning lakeside home. Flying high, Josh Flagg meets a client at "rooftop yoga" and nabs a…
2. Betrayal Between Brokers As Heather's relationship with Josh Altman heats up, it begins to interfere with her work. With his heart on this sleeve and tempers flaring, Josh Altman vows to make Madison pay for messing with his girl.
3. I Got the Listing and I Got the Girl Madison decides to confront Heather and Josh Altman by crashing his brokers open at a plush Beverly Hills penthouse. In tranquil waters, Josh Flagg's Grandmother Edith bonds with his client, a socialite.
4. Let's (Not) Make a Deal Josh Altman's temper runs short causing him to lose a four-million-dollar listing. Eager to win his father's approval, Madison comes through with a brilliant idea to sell his family's home in Park City, Utah.
5. No Crying In Real Estate The two Joshes are toughing out stormy weather on personal and professional fronts; A close family friend has sad news for Josh Flagg, and with his tail between his legs, Josh Altman is desperate for a new listing. In Malibu, a developer sets Madison up for…
6. Sacked By The Money Man With pro-football player Orlando Scandrick of the Dallas Cowboys as his client, Josh Altman gets blindsided by Orlando's business manager. Meanwhile, Josh Flagg struggles to sell an ultra-contemporary party palace and his boyfriend Colton delivers some…
7. Broker Blowout Madison's broker's open gets rowdy when Josh Altman and Heather make a scene. Meanwhile, Josh Altman makes a dangerous play negotiating a deal for his pro-football player client, Orlando Scandrick. Josh Flagg must get in touch with his nurturing side when he…
8. Shark Out Of Water Life's a bitch for Josh Altman when he travels outside his territory and misjudges a new client. Madison must fight off competing brokers to win over a client. Josh Flagg's slam-dunk Rodeo Drive listing is fraught with complications.
9. Big Listings, Big Losses When Josh Flagg balks at a listing two hours away, Grandma Edith lectures him about his work ethic. With a buyer and seller digging in their heels, Josh Altman is headed towards failure. Madison suffers a devastating personal loss.
10. Closing Deals and Opening Doors Josh and Colton stun Josh's parents with some news about their family. Still grieving from his loss, Madison is skeptical when Heather reaches out to him. Josh Altman makes an eight-digit sale and he and Heather take their relationship to the next level.
Almost like a soap, lives of agents interesting. Clients can be interesting as well. No desire to sell real estate after watching this showPublished 13 months ago by Mary Ann Scott