5.0 out of 5 stars What a timesaver!!!
We have a great room (kitchen, dining, living area) that has slate flooring. After LOADS of research about floor cleaners, I decided to buy a shark steam mop from Costco. I chose this mainly for the cheaper price tag and the great return service at Costco. (I kept the box.) After using it twice I was happy enough but then I saw the 2 in 1 advertise. Reading the...
Published on August 25, 2010 by Denaelen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea and almost a great product
I purchased this to keep my hardwood floors clean in a older house (floors >40 years old). I have animals and keep a pretty tidy place. I was going through quite a bit of conventional liquid based products (Murphy's, Bruce Hardwood Cleaner) and was trying to reduce costs (I'm an accountant, so there!). The device vacuums quite well despite the other review on here...
Published on July 11, 2010 by Christopher

‹ Previous | 19 10 1135 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for only about 1-2 years, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
I came on here to see if any others were experiencing the same problem I am, and it appears I'm not the only one! I loved this machine when I first bought it. My floors had never felt cleaner and more sanitized. Then right after my warranty was up .. magically the steam quit working. Apparently there's nothing I can do now but buy a new machine. Won't be buying this one again. Just be aware if you're looking at buying this machine, you'll get about 1-2 years out of it and the heating element for the steam will burn out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Vac fine Steam disappointing, February 13, 2011
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
The product works fine as a vacuum, although a little on narrow side for large rooms. Unfortunately steaming was a complete disappointment. There's no reservoir for dirty water. All the dirt on the floor is supposed to be held by the mop. This doesn't work unless you start with a sparkling floor. My results were a dull streaky floor that looked worse than when I started. This was on hard wood, and yes, I vacuumed prior to steaming. I'm returning the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Endurance, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
When I first got this product it seemed great. I used it successfully for about a year. I live in an area where the water is extremely hard, so I was careful to use only bottled water very time. The other day the steam just stopped coming out. It makes sounds as though it's trying to steam but that's it. My husband who is usually very mechanically inclined and fixes everything cannot figure out what's wrong. I'm very disappointed it did not last longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it works, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
I bought my second Steam 'n' Vac in Dec. 2012. Today it gave up the ghost. this is about the same age at which my first one ceased to function. Both would still vacuum just fine, but the steamer ceases to produce steam, just gives a whir, whir, whir noise. I loved this when it worked, bit this is the third one with the same problem. For the price, it ought to work more than a year or two. I am done with Shark forever.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steaming is Fun but the vaccuum needs to be improved, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
I was so excited to receive this product. so tired of swiffering and just dragging dirt around. the vacuum cleaner can not be compared to a real vacuum cleaner - it doesn't vacuum that well and can't get into corners at all. the steam fuction is just so much fun to use, however, if you wet a paper towel and apply to floor, you still see dirt on it, so not sure how well exactly it cleans. i do think it does a better job than a swiffer though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great when it works but that's the problem..., December 6, 2013
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
Stopped heating water after only four uses, got sent a new one directly from Shark and vacuum had no pressure. Worked great when it worked, but back to back bad experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shark Steam and Mop Vac, saves time to do other things., December 1, 2013
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
Love this machine. The vacuum mode is a little noisey, but what a time saver. For the busy person, who doesn't have all day to clean floors, this is for you. It used to take me approx. 4 hours to clean the floors. With the Shark, it only takes me 30 to 45 minutes. Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
already trashed, it quit working. I liked it for 4 times using. Then it just stopped working. I do not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money., October 25, 2013
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
I bought this so it would be easy to vacuum then steam the floor. Unfortulely I wish I would of just bought the steam mop. The vacuum barely even vacuums. So I still have to go along the sides of the baseboards with my regular vacuum cleaner. My advised to someone looking to get one of these is save your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars mine quit working, July 28, 2013
Luree Skaggs (Calhoun, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shark Steam and Mop Vac - Model MV2010 (Kitchen)
It worked well, then suddenly stopped steaming. Any help here or is this a throw away? I hope someone knows a remedy. I liked it when it was working.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1135 | Next ›