Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sharks of the World Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 7, 2008
Fantastic. These books are the best I have found to find pictures to use as templets or stencils for designs to paint on silk.
on August 12, 2013
I got this coloring book for my 6 year old nephew's birthday because he loves sharks. I think this book is better suited for children who are a little older as it has a lot of fine detail in the drawings. He still liked it, though.
on October 20, 2015
Better than I expected. Good information in addition to many types of sharks to color. Kids will get a thrill but so will 'sharky' adults. Includes some rare sharks like Goblin, Megamouth too. Basic coloring, nothing intricate, which I find a plus.
on April 2, 2014
Great coloring book for the preschool or young school age child to allow the child to identify the various types of sharks and to see realistic colored pictures of the various sharks. My six year old grandson loves this coloring book along with a puzzle of the sharks which I also purchased from amazon.com. I recommend this coloring book.
on May 12, 2016
If you're scared of sharks you can face your fears with this coloring book- because a pink shark floating in purple water with pink teeth just isn't as frightening any longer. Who knew that coloring the killers of the deep could be this relaxing? Yes your marker collection will ruin the paper so spring for a set of colored pencils and you'll enjoy the book more.
on December 11, 2015
Purchased for shark loving grandkids in anticipation for Shark Week on Discovery. They loved it, many pages and very detailed images, which is great for their mom (my daughter) becuase it keeps them occupied for longer periods of time to color and perfect their work!
on September 16, 2015
8 year old needed coloring books for free time in class. Then pictures are beautiful and this book also contains information about each shark. I like that as he colors he is also learning. Usually I buy him 99 cent coloring books but I'm glad I spent a little extra.
on March 1, 2014
The Shark Polybag of Sharks, the Shark coloring book, are for teaching my 4-1/2 yr. old granddaughter about the ocean and the living animals and plants that exist in it. The poly play sharks and the coloring book have been a blessing in teaching with colors and the play sharks for color and the description of each species of sharks. This will take some time, yet, it is something she really enjoys doing, especially when we go to the Marine Museum of Natural History. Can't beat these items, have been wonderful in the teaching and learning of the sharks of each species.
on June 19, 2011
I purchased this for a child that I tutor for end of month incentive for a job well done. Clearly he LOVED it since our session success rate had a steep incline. This boy is 8yrs old.
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2011
I purchased this coloring book for Shark Week. I thought it'd be a fun additional activity to go along with the shark shows. The only reason this coloring book gets 4 stars instead of 5 in the picture quality. I think it must just be a shark thing because I love all my other Dover coloring books. But with the details on sharks, there are little dots, which make them a bit muddled looking. Also, because of the dots, copies don't turn out as well as they do with other Dover coloring books. (My kids aren't allowed to color directly in my "good" coloring books. They make copies and color the copies.) I am impressed with all the detail on each page. And I especially like the size comparison page in the middle of the book. Then you can see just how big a Whale Shark is and just how small the Luminous Shark is.