- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sharp LC-52LE920UN 52-inch 1080p 240 Hz LED Edge-Lit LCD HDTV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Sharp
- Model Number: LC52LE920UN
- Display Technology: led-lit
- Display Size: 52 inches
- Speaker Count: 2
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
Too good of a price to miss the deal (1425$). World wide stereo guys were absolutely professional. Will buy from them again.
Now coming to the TV, it has built in Wi-fi. The TV comes with a wi-fi USB so you plug it in the TV and you are connected to your home wireless instantly.
You can stream Netflix, vudu movies & aqous.net live on TV.
I dont have to run to my nearby DVD kiosk or wait for the netflix discs in mail as I can view it instantly.
I've also calibrated the TV after lot of head banging.
AV Mode is User
Backlight is -3
Contrast is +30
Brightness is 0
Colour is -9
Tint is -2
Sharpness is +1
CMS settings are
Hue Saturation Value
R=+2 R=+10 R=+17
Y=+9 Y=+8 Y=+3
G=+8 G=+11 G=+29
C=+11 C=+15 C=+8
B=+10 B=-20 B=-25
M=-6 M=+5 M=+30
Colour temp = Mid High
G Gain(LO)-3 or -2
G Gain(Hi)-9 Changed to -6 experiment from -9 to -4 (I settled with -6)
Film Mode: Advanced HIGH
Power Saving Alimentation: OFF
OPC is OFF
Film Mode: High
Aqua Motion : OFF (recommanded but as your choice)
Active contrast : OFF (recommanded, but at your choice)
Quadra Pixel plus : OFF (recommanded, but as your choice)
Buy this TV if you are in the market for 52inch TV and you dont want really worry about 3D.
WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY WHO WANTS TRUE COLOR. I PRETTY MUCH LEAVE IT ON
- vivid and sharp (no pun intended)picture quality (the reason for this, it is a glass panel instead of matte which most of the sharp tvs have)
- easy options and setup menu (you can access the tv menu and still watch your movie/show at the same time so you can see the changes made)
- all internet features including wireless
- 240hz motion flow which for video games was incredible, movies not so much
- sound was decent compared to other tvs i have used
- flash lighting was noticeable in dark movies along the left and right edge is where it was most noticeable, it definitely is cloudy when all black but only noticed that when i turned off my xbox otherwise i never would have seen it (i am a freak about this so i constantly notice dumb stuff)
- internet takes a while to configure itself, plugged it in at 7pm went to bed at 3am woke up at 10 and it was working
- glass sucks if in bright room
- sound does well with high pitch noise but if low tone then it gets hard to hear at times
overall: i really liked this tv. it performed better than i expected. the reason for the 4 stars was the flashlighting was a real bummer but for the price i cannot complain too much.
one last thing i am returning this tv because i received it damaged on the side panel (maybe a cause for some of the flashlighting?). tigerdirect has been kind of a pain to work with in getting it sent back, they would only return it and not send a new one, said it must be repurchased...so i would be cautious who you purchase it from.
The TV is wall mounted and paired with an Onkyo TX-NR609 AV receiver, an Oppo BDP-93 Blu-Ray player, and a TiVo Premiere DVR, plus a mix of Proficient in-wall and Kef in-ceiling speakers and a Kef Kube-1 sub-woofer. (Thumbs-up on all those products, too!) In all, I'm very pleased. The TV looks great. Since I let the other components do most of the heavy lifting and Internet access, I rely on the TV for the picture only. I haven't played with the picture settings too much other than trying out the calibrations recommended by "shrini23", which look pretty good but not much different than the "Auto" setting. Until I have a chance to calibrate it myself, the "Auto" AV Mode looks really good (in my opinion). "Standard" is not bad, but a little bright, but that could be paired with the OPC feature to dim the picture if the room is on the dark side. I'm not a fan of the "Dynamic" or "Dynamic-Fixed" settings and think these are better left unused. There are other settings, too, like "Game", which I plan to try out with our Wii when time allows. I recently watched "Cars" on blu-ray (on Auto), and it looked great!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quite a bit of light leak with this TV. I also can't get the picture to look like I want it to for dark scenes.Published 2 months ago by Ryan
tv has excellent color, with a beautiful picture, the only problem is the screen does not have a anti glare feature, and it really has a glare problem during the day if any windows... Read morePublished on June 29, 2012 by rsvale
Ordered this from Amazon, but with Thanksgiving in the week the tv was not delivered when they said. First time. Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by Thomas A. Marcinko