SHARP OBJECTS
Used & New from: $8.79
Sharp Objects Anyone know of any books similar to gillian flynn's Sharp Objects?
asked by K. Hodgson on December 21, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
I'd suggest Jennifer McMahon's "Dismantled." Amazon suggested "Sharp Objects" to me after I'd purchased the latter book.
lb136 answered on December 2, 2010

A
votes
THE CHEECH ROOM by Liz Hoban is right up there -same caliber as Gillian Flynn -in fact, I read an interview in which Hoban touts Flynn as one of her favorite writers! Author, Hoban, has two other books; A FINE PICKLE and, of course, the critically acclaimed THE FINAL MISSION but this Cheech is by far my favorite - fabulous - tough to put down. Check her out...and joyful reading!
Reader/Author answered on September 7, 2012

A
votes
Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino
Excellent female centric gothic horror that dealt with similar themes of female cruelty and self destruction (physical and mental). Both books made me feeling so grim and unclean afterward.
Joan Lau answered on January 18, 2013

A
votes
The book I am recommending was wonderful...I have recommended it to all my friends and everyone loved it...It is called "Winter Garden"....well written and after you begin reading it, you can't put it down! It is written by Kristin Hannah.
Nancy -Dakotagirl answered on February 3, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 3, 2009 12:36:27 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›