From the Manufacturer
Counter intelligence: introducing Sharp's unique over-the-counter microwave oven, the R-1214, with Smart & Easy sensor technology for cooking or reheating 11 of the most-popular microwave treats. The OTC is the smarter kitchen design solution that saves valuable counter space. It provides a wide range of options for placement, works with standard cabinet sizes, and does not require a built-in kit or shelf, allowing for an easy installation. And it comes with under cabinet task lighting. So smarten up your kitchen design with Sharp's intelligent over-the-counter microwave oven. It's an ideal space saver that will give you more counter space--and more cooking space!
- New design for new locations means easy installation of a sleek, elegant oven wherever food is prepared.
- Smart & Easy sensor settings for 11 most-popular microwave foods. No need to set times or power levels--eliminates guesswork!
- Auto-Touch control panel is conveniently located underneath the oven's door. Users can easily select features, power levels, and times. The controls are easy to see and simple to use.
- Interactive cooking system with custom help includes options for English, Spanish, or French.
- Defrost Center automatically sets defrosting times and power levels for meats and poultry by weight.
- Minute Plus gives users one minute of high cooking at a touch.
- Keep Warm Plus lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished.
- Popcorn Sensor pops popcorn automatically regardless of package size or brand.
- Hot Water heats one to six cups for making tea or cooking pasta, for example.
- Instant action keys save time and make microwaving easy! Touch once for each serving--up to eight. Oven starts automatically.
- 1-1/2 cubic-foot capacity
- 1100-watt power
- Color: stainless steel
- Outside dimensions: 23-7/8 by 14-1/16 by 15-9/16 inches
- Interior dimensions: 17-1/2 by 9-7/8 by 14-15/16 inches
- 24 automatic settings
- Turntable diameter: 14-1/8 inches
- Defrost options: Defrost Center
- Display type: 7-digit, 2-color lighted LCD
- Oven interior: acrylic painted with oven light
- Net weight: 46 pounds
- Shipping weight: 50 pounds
- AC line voltage: single phase 120 V, 60 Hz, AC only
- AC power required: 1530 watts, 13.0 amps
- Safety compliance: FCC, DHHS, and UL
Sharp microwave oven R-1214 stainless sensor otc turntable auto touch on door, 8 instant action keys,reheat & cook center, plus 11 power levels.