Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sharp R-930AW 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 900-Watt Convection...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $599.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Sharp R-930AW 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 900-Watt Convection Microwave, White
|Price:||$434.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$165.54 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 900-watt 1-1/2-cubic-foot convection microwave with 11 power levels
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display; Smart and Easy sensor settings
- CompuBroil, CompuRoast, and CompuBake; manual temperature settings
- Interior light; 15-3/8-inch turntable for even heating; low and high racks included
- Measures 24-5/8 by 14-7/8 by 19 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- 4-way convection system browns, bakes, broils, and crisps.
- Smart and Easy sensor automatically determines cooking/reheating times and calculates power times.
- CompuBroil, CompuRoast, and CompuBake settings automatically compute broiling, roasting, and baking times/temperature settings.
- 7-digit, 2-color interactive display provides easy programming steps, cooking hints, and special options.
- 10 variable power levels for a variety of power options.
- Reheat sensor for perfect reheating every time, no cold spots.
- Popcorn sensor for ideal results with any size microwave popcorn.
- Capacity: 1-1/2 cubic feet
- Wattage: 900
- Color: White: R-930AW
- Outside dimensions: 24-5/8 by 14-7/8 by 18-3/4 inches
- Turntable diameter: 15-3/8 inches
- Display type: 7-digit, interactive, 2-color
- Automatic settings: Yes, sensor
- Interior dimensions: 16-1/8 by 9-5/8 by 16-1/8 inches
- Temperature control: 100, 150, 275-450 F in 25-degree increments
- Oven interior: stainless steel with light
- Net weight: 60 pounds
- AC line voltage 120 V, single phase, 60 Hz, AC only
- AC power required: 1.55 kW, 13.0 A
- Safety compliance: FCC, DHHS, UL listed
- Supplied accessories: high and low racks
- Optional accessories: built-in kit
Top Customer Reviews
I've had the R-930CS for almost a year. It really lives up to what Sharp says it does. It bakes, broils and microwaves -- all well! I use it to cook meat and it's done a great job on steaks, fresh sausage and chicken.
It also has a nifty feature called Sensor Cook, which is intelligent microwaving. It works for a number of foods including vegetables, frozen entrees and hot dogs. I use it for hot dogs, actually frozen hot dogs. I had no idea how long to cook a frozen hot dog. Not a problem. Slap a couple on a plate, hit Sensor Cook - Hot Dog and the oven does the rest. They come out perfect.
Would I get this oven if I just needed a microwave? Of course not. ( I'm not even sure what you use a 1.5 cubic foot microwave for.) But if you need a microwave and a regular oven all in a countertop package, the R-930CS is great.
The cleanup of this oven is easy too. None of the horror stories from the early generation microwave convection combos. This one is stainless steel on the inside. No protruding parts. It (so far) cleans up with a damp paper towels or sometimes with a bit of dishwashing liquid.
Sharp has improved this model since I bought my first one in 1989. It now prompts you as to the next button to push for programming the "sensor" cooking, has a separate button to use as a kitchen timer, allows you to preheat the convection oven at one temperature and then set the actual baking temperature at a different temperature, and has a higher wattage (than my old one).
The one thing I most like about the convection cooking of this unit is how evenly it bakes everything...and all my baking products (cookies, pies, etc.) seem to finish cooking at least 5 minutes sooner than the suggested cooking length.
In reading the other reviews for this item, I certainly have NOT had the same experience. I bought this item directly through Amazon as a NEW item, not through the "new & used" option.
I believe you will be very happy if you decide to purchase this product.
I would reccomend this unit and have had nothing but good comments on it so far.
Update: February 2, 2008
So far everything is working great, no issues to report. The only minor problem was that the door open switch would not consistently release the door fully, a little WD-40 sprayed into the latch mechanism and it is working fine now.
I contacted Sharp twice via their customer service web page. It says, "click here to send an email to customer service." You fill in the model number and serial number and they never respond. I've checked my bulk mail the second time to be sure. It's been two weeks since the last time. Anyway it is ten months out of warranty. I figure with the door not working I could maybe get a replacement door, as the door is part of the chassis. Usually you would expect that you could still get the door open even after it's been in the junkyard. A bit of an unusual problem, as it doesn't matter how well everything else works if you can't easily get the door open.
I took the door apart and put a cabinet handle on the outside so that I can get the door opened. The problem is the door hinge pins are pressed in - so to be soft enough to be pressed into the door hinge (which is spot welded to the door frame) they are too soft to hold the door without wearing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cooks in less time and more evenly.
Even received this microwave a full day ahead of schedule.
It was a very nice surprise!
A gift for my Mom. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition for pre-Christmas gift. During the last 30 days, my parents have been very pleased with the confection microwave... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Ann D.
Bought in September and we are on the second exchange now. Out of the box, the first one never heated beyond the 200 degrees in convection oven mode. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Had the previous model to this one. It lasted 20 years. They look the same, same controls.Published 2 months ago by Amazon shopper 3028
The best. This is our second one. The first one lasted 10+ years and we put it through the paces. When it was time to replace it, we were thrilled that it was still available... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kim
Though Sharp is touted as the maker of many high end microwaves I would not buy this again. Poor layout and so far does not work wellPublished 2 months ago by lisa lamoreaux
I loved my old one! I hope this is also a pleasant long term purchase.Published 2 months ago by M Mac
I've had this unit for 7 years. It bakes and roasts beautifully. I've never before cooked such perfect chickens or turned out prettier, more even cakes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by sweedreemz