Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on June 12, 2011
If you like Sharpay in the High School Musical series, this movie won't disappoint you! Sharpay is up to her normal antics and learns some lessons along the way. This movie is suitable for ages 6 and up.
on May 23, 2011
First of all I LOVE Ashley & her character, Sharpay, but 3 questions:
1. Where was Ryan????
2 Why did it go to DVD BEFORE it aired on TV?
3. Why was the TV version different then the DVD? Why did they cut the DVD short??? I would never have bought it had I known the tv version was longer!
on April 19, 2011
"Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure"? What can I say about this movie? Where can I start? This movie is about a newly graduate soon-to-be a star girl that we all know a lot. She is Miss Sharpay Evans (portrayed by the beautiful and talented Ashley Tisdale). *Some spoiler might be ahead* The movie starts where our main character performs at Lava Springs Country Club, and a producer offers Boi, which Sharpay thought was her, to start on a new broadway musical. So, after proving her dad that she can be reliable, Sharpay is off to start to persue her dreams on becoming the center of spotlight, and that is when the trouble begins and the plotline goes. After a lot of video filming, street food tasting, seeing a bug for the first time, cleaning a toilet (seriously), and meeting two new amazing people, Peyton (played by the AMAZING Austin Butler) and Roger (Played AWESOMELY by Bradley Steven Perry), who will change Sharpay's fabulous life forever. This movie has everything. An inspirational movie with a side of friendship, stardom, puppy love, and a little bit of "romance", and don't forget the most important thing, a movie about being FABULOUS! This movie is a must see!
on September 5, 2013
A beautiful heart warming moving of a young woman learning about practical life and how to treat people. The spoiled Sharpay Evans learns that money can't buy everything and you got to work hard for your dreams to come true. A while on the road to success its important not to run any body over, because karma has some serious fines.
But forget the morals of this story, just enjoy this cute movie.
on June 12, 2011
This movie was all right. My grand-daughter whom is only 8 years old wanted the movie and I purchased it for her. She loved it.
on December 9, 2014
I do find Ashley Tisdale hot.

That is the main reason I bought that Blu-ray item.

In this movie, her character was good but a little annoying and snobbish initially. But, she later matured and stood up for what is right.

The movie is good overall.
on June 6, 2011
I always loved Sharpay, there is no way I could ever deny it. She's fierce, and divalicious and since the very first High School Musical I can say that I loved her. So imagine my surprise when the reboot of Sharpay Evans was brought about and they moved her to the big city. Now, the movie is far from perfect, but Ashley Tisdale brings so much humanity and strength to the role of Sharpay that she is worth watching the movie alone.
on March 4, 2013
This was a gift, awesome price and awesome item. This is a fantastic buy and this item shipped so quickly!!!!!!
Among my guilty pleasures are the movies in the High School Musical franchise. So when I learned that one of the characters was getting a spin off movie, I knew I'd be seeing Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure at some point. An airing on The Disney Channel made that possible, and I sat down not knowing what to expect. It snuck up on me, and I wound up liking it despite itself.

When Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale) is complimented by a Broadway casting agent after a performance in a local fundraiser, she thinks her ship has finally come in. She convinces her dad to pay for her to go to New York and audition; sure she will get the leading part in a new musical. She only knows one person in the city, Payton (Austin Butler), the son of her mother's college friend.

However, when Sharpay arrives in New York, she learns the casting agent was actually interested in her dog, Boi. Desperate to have any excuse to stay in New York (the alternative is to go home and go to wo-wo-wo-work), Sharpay agrees to let her dog addition for the part. Unfortunately, there's one other dog still in the running. Will Sharpay get to stay in New York?

Now I'm going to be completely honest here. The plot is so formulaic you can see the "twists" coming a mile away. So one or two developments took me by surprise, but they were mid-point complications. The ending didn't surprise me at all.

Also working against the movie is Sharpay. She's long been my least favorite character in the franchise. I almost passed on the movie as a result. And once again, any character growth we've seen in the previous movies is thrown out the window as the beginning finds Sharpay selfish and manipulative. As much as I dislike the lack of continuity, I must admit that I find her fun, so I soon forgot about that.

The movie has four new songs (one of them sung twice). All of them are done on stages, and I'll admit I was a bit surprised not to see more songs like in the High School Musical movies. However, all of them were good and work for the story as well as the play within the story.

Now here's the part where I have to be honest. By the time the movie was over, I was enjoying myself. No, this isn't a great film. But it is fun and entertaining. I was laughing at parts, one montage in particular. I was concerned that the characters get a happy ending. I have a feeling that the 9-12 year old target audience for this film will absolutely love it.

Praise for that has to go to the actors. While the characters can be over the top, they manage to keep their performances real enough that I bought them. That has to be especially hard for Ashley since Sharpay is anything but grounded early in the story. About the only weak part in the cast was the writer character, and that was mainly because I found his "shtick" less and less funny each time he was on the screen. Yep, it was a problem with the writing and not the acting. And actor can only do so much with a one note character

You don't really need to have seen the High School Musical movies to understand this one, although a cameo at the end doesn't mean as much if you don't know the characters.

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure will never make anyone's list of great films, and it doesn't deserve to be there. But if your kids are looking for a diverting film, they will find this one fits the bill completely.
on November 19, 2012
A movie we really were interested in seeing. was worth it The item was in perfect shape no nicks or scratches.