- Lug-style design for end-of-line service and removal of downstream piping
- Made of ductile iron for compressive strength and more flexible and elastic than cast iron; EPDM seats provide resistance to weathering, ozone, UV, electricity, oils, water, steam and some solvents
- Ductile-iron lever handle for manual flow control
- Maximum steam pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Working temperature range of 10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connections surround the body on both sides for bolting to pipes
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player