- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
The Sharper Image 8021SI Stainless-Steel 700-Watt Super Juicer
|Price:||$87.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.04 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stainless-steel electric juicer produces fresh juice quickly and easily
- Wide-mouth feeding tube accepts whole produce; dual-position locking spout
- Stainless-steel blade and micro filter; large-capacity pulp collector
- Quiet yet powerful 700-watt motor; safety locking bar; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 13 by 8-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. very poor juicing all around, pulp left over had tons of moisture which means you're using way more (expensive) produce to get the same amt of juice. there goes the low price.
2. the stupid spout is too low to get a decent jar or cup under so you need to juice into a bowl or something, or else have a 2nd person hold your container at an angle while you're feeding produce into it.
3. GIANT mess. when i tried to run the soaking wet pulp back through the juicer to extract the rest of the juice, a juicy sludge poured out the SIDES all around the juice spout. got all over the juicer, the counter and everywhere.
4. the second time i juiced i smelled smoke. i am positive the thing would have broken very rapidly had i not just returned the piece of dung immediately.
I returned it and bought the Breville that I had originally planned on buying and it is a world of difference. light years better. i love love love it and highly recommend anyone considering a juicer in the under $200 range buy it. dry pulp, tons of juice. awesome design. no mess. easy clean up. p.s. if you use a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond (they never expire, even if they say they do they don't) it's only gonna cost you $120, which is a very good price for such a great juicer.
Buy a Sharper Image Super Juicer AT YOUR PERIL
One last thing - I was surprised that the remaining pulp wasn't dryer for some fruits - seemed like you could extract more juice (especially pineapple) - but then the recipe book suggests using the pulp for muffins, and that seems like a great idea which I shall try.
I returned it to the store and exchanged it for the same thing (I know, I know). I made sure that the new one wasn't broken like the previous one. I used it once and didn't have an issue though I did notice that the pulp was still juice and huge pieces of fruit made it through to the pulp collector, so it somehow jumped out of the shredder thing and wasn't even juiced.
Tonight, I used it again. I was juicing apples and celery and it was a disaster. I peeled the apples and chopped them before sending them through and once again, there were big pieces that made it through the pulp collector. I juiced the celery and it clogged the spout so there was back up and juice shooting everywhere. The juice came out chunky and was splattering everywhere. I was disappointed but not devastated until the clean up started. There were chunks of celery and apples everywhere. Usually it would be in the top by the shredder thing and obviously in the pulp collector. This time it was under the shredder, in the shredder, and when I was wiping down the counter I noticed that there was a lot of juice on the counter. It was leaking from the bottom of the juicer, like it went through the machinery and came out in the vent at the bottom of the thing.
So, although this juicer is inexpensive and looks nice, avoid the frustration and mess...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to jump in here because I saw so many negative reviews. I've had mine for about four years now and love it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nancy
Like the ability to use larger pieces of fruit or vegetables without the need to chop into smaller pieces. Read morePublished 5 months ago by j veirs
I have gone thru many juicers and this is by far the best juicer ever. It has a wide mouth so there is no need to chop up the fruits and veggies. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Karen Guzman
I should have read the reviews before I bought it. Who would guess that a 'stainless steel' juicer would be primarily plastic? Read morePublished 8 months ago by Hattie Black
I tried to make carrot juice and smoke came out from the machine and it smell like burn. I returned right away. Sometimes is better to go for one more expensive product. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Maria De Orta
The sharper Image came without a spout so the juice can run in a glass, so it makes a messPublished 22 months ago by benjamin dockery
Low quality and it did not work as on the description. I tought this in the trasch can. Low Low quality probably made in chinaPublished 22 months ago by Luis Bochantin
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.