5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PHONE/ALARM CLOCK COMBO
This a totally cool product.
Sound Quality on the phone is crystal clear, and the phone is super lightwheight.
The LED lights on the Alarm clock are soft and easy on the eyes.
Great Buy!!!!!!!!
Published on February 29, 2012 by AI

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed in this Sharper Image product!
Published on February 22, 2012 by D. Newell

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed in this Sharper Image product!, February 22, 2012
D. Newell (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharper Image Digital Cordless Phone with alarm clock (Electronics)
I ordered this alarm clock to replace an alarm clock with phone that I had that broke last week. Unfortunately, I was greatly disappointed. Even though there weren't any existing reviews, I trusted that it would be a good product since it was made by Sharper Image. Was I ever wrong! First, there is no radio in the alarm (I figured a high tech alarm clock with a phone would have a radio) and the alarm is really loud and annoying. Not the best way to wake up. After one morning of waking up to it, my husband and I agreed that we had to return it. Other issues include 1) that it makes a loud beep every time you touch it to do anything. So if you were trying to set it while another person is sleeping in the room, you would wake them up. 2) There is no easy way to view what time the alarm is currently set for- you have to go through the entire process of setting it to see what the alarm is set for. 3)Setting the alarm requires holding the alarm button for what feels like an eternity before it starts to blink. 4) The light is pretty bright. I could have probably dealt with that issue by turning it away from the bed, but I couldn't get past the other problems I had with it.

So, it's going back. The only positive thing I can say is that it has dual alarms. Can't comment on the phone quality as I never had the chance to use it. So disappointed...

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, I purchased this phone, September 14, 2012
The Telephone/Alarm Clock that I purchased was very cheaply made. The telephone does not work well, voice quality is poor. It also disconnects the phone during a call after about a minute. This phone was not worth the price. I purchased this item on Amazon and while happy with other purchases. This one is a loser.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, March 10, 2012
gpgreek (las vegas, nevada United States) - See all my reviews
Phone is light and works great takes up little space
Phone has many features and is easy to use
alarm is funtional and it does have to alarm settings
only down side and others have also said it display is very very bright
even you use the lowest setting it is bright
only reason it does not get 5 star

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PHONE/ALARM CLOCK COMBO, February 29, 2012
This a totally cool product.
The LED lights on the Alarm clock are soft and easy on the eyes.
Great Buy!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm up! I'm up!, February 23, 2012
This is a good alarm clock and a phone it does what it's meant to do wake you up. It's got nice features and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bedroom clock-radio-phone, May 20, 2014
This all-in-one unit is compact and perfect for a nightstand. The ring is a melodic tone and more pleasant than a normal phone ring.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible ringtone, April 21, 2013
LB (Omaha Ne) - See all my reviews
I bought this as my husband likes a clock radio/alarm/phone combo. The ringer was a horrible noise and the entire unit wasn't very user friendly. I finally convinced him to buy something else. Thank Goodness

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Phone!, December 6, 2012
great clarity! Ease of Use! Luv it! will do business with this vendor again; Xmas is coming so I am shopping again...

1.0 out of 5 stars clock radio telephone sharper image, September 16, 2012
The phone does not work and I am very disappointed aa I have tried plugging it in different outlets, charged the battery, and it still does not work.
Helllp. I want to return it.
Nanci Callahan

1.0 out of 5 stars Sharper Image Digital Cordless Phone with alarm clock, September 2, 2012
Telephone has poor sound quality. It is difficult to see the display unless you are looking straight on. On the positive side, unit is simple to program, is light and has a pleasant alarm sound.

Sharper Image Digital Cordless Phone with alarm clock