5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colors for marking dark clothes
I used these to mark my husband's clothes in the nursing home for when they washed his. If you didn't mark the clothes they would disappear in with others. I tried red markers but nothing worked as good as these. They were perfect. Stood out, easy to mark, easy to read.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. John P. Herman

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a Sharpie
Published 21 months ago by Over 50 and Lovin' It

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a Sharpie, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Sharpie 1829202 Metallic Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 2-Pack (Office Product)
They don't work as well as I had hoped on black. Both of them do not leave as solid a line as does the non-glitter ones. The silver works better on black paper than the gold. But both are very hard to see if you use the tip - you need to use the side of the tip in order to get enough of the ink in order for it to show well enough to read. Guess the metallic stuff just can't make it all the way to the end of the tip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colors for marking dark clothes, June 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars sharpie, May 15, 2013
this product wrked excellent the silver one the gold seemed a little dry but I lke the way it stands out on the black cd covers thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ID on electronics, September 11, 2012
I sent my daughter off to college and after her first semester she found that some of her electronics and containers had vanished during the confusion of moving day. We bought a Dremel engraver and wrote her name on the back of her items but that didn't stop anybody from helping themselves to her stuff.

So I bought her a new DVD player last year and this set of markers and told her to decorate them up and personalize it on the front as well as engraving her name on the back. So she took some vinyl stickers and made little templates of the butterflies that matched her bedding. Then she colored them in and doodled her creation up with the silver marker. It looks perfect, matches her decor and everyone knows it is hers. She has done this to several other things since then... Plastic bins and dark colored kitchen tools. I think if any of her decorated items showed up in anyone else's room somebody would notice.

Both these colors show up well on black, grey, dark red and deep purple items and have not worn off at all. She has used both of them quite a bit and they have not needed replaced yet. I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 13, 2014
Sharpie never fails. They write great and are still working. Kinda expensive, but what else can you expect from name brand

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, April 16, 2014
QueenPinky (Casa Grande AZ) - See all my reviews
I use these for nail art. They are great for drawing designs on nails and the design comes off with rubbing alcohol. Pretty cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars me gusta, October 13, 2013
daiyi (Los Angeles!) - See all my reviews
Excellent for writing on dark surfaces and also unorthodox usages such as decorating skin. Sometimes you have to store it tip-down to get the ink to run better, as the tip is spongey and needs aid from gravity.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for dark cards, September 19, 2013
I used the gold one on a beautiful dark anniversary card for my husband. Great price for gold and silver. Shipped fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Signature Ink, March 12, 2013
J. W. (California) - See all my reviews
I got these to have LPs signed by the artist, and they work perfect. The metallic sheen of the ink is bold and thick (with pressure), and works perfectly on the black, glossy covers of records.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had ordered these earlier, March 11, 2013
I have a lot of electronic gadgets, many of which have power suppliers. I have always appreciated manufacturers who label their power suppliers as going with a particular gadget, unfortunately many use generic suppliers. So you grab a gadget and then have to stop while you try to match up the power tip, voltage and amps with the gadgets needs. Now when I get a new gadget or properly marry up a generic supplier; out comes my trusty silver and gold permanent markers and I write on the supplier what it fits in large letters, in a color that contrasts best with the suppliers case. One less problem to deal with!