5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!
I keep my mini Sharpie on my hospital ID badge - it's very handy for many uses at the bedside. My only complaint is that I'd like to have the option to purchase a 4-pack of all black markers!
Published on September 8, 2011 by Jennifer Terry

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, needs some improvement
what a great idea! unfortunately, the marker part often snaps off of the ring part.
Published on March 11, 2007 by alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, September 8, 2011
Jennifer Terry (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars marker on keyring, February 17, 2011
H. Hok (Columbus, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
These are small. The cap doesn't fit on a regular sharpie so no interchangeability of caps for the key ring. The key ring tip will pop off the top of the cap if you want less marker bulk obtruding in your pocket or just want a quieter marker. This sharpie is a little harder to open then a regular sharpie and has a better seal in the cap then the regular ones. If you aren't that dexterous to begin with the size of this marker may hinder your ability to open it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Markers, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
I bought this Sharpie Markers to mark my golf balls and after using them for a couple of days, I realize that the paint holds really well during the whole round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nurses to stick onto hospital badge, September 14, 2013
Tae (Cerritos, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
These sharpies make for some pretty easy color coordination for the sheets I use to track my workflow for the day. I use the black one to cross out things I don't need to look at anymore, and it works because I can't even read what's under anymore if I wanted to. As long as I'm using a black pen, even if I cross it out with one of the colored markers I'm able to easily read what was written, so I do that for things that I may still may want to refer back to.

They're light enough to hang onto your hospital badge without dragging it down, and it attaches to the top snugly enough that it doesn't fall off on its own. No complaints there.

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, needs some improvement, March 11, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars bought it for my hospital badge, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
I bought these to attach to my keyring and my badge. As a nurse, having a sharpie on hand is super useful. The four pack is nice because you get a variety of colors (I have the black one on my badge, the blue on my keyring, and the other two as spares). I docked one star because if you take the sharpie out of the holder once (as they are meant to be able to do), it is forever very easy to knock loose. So when you use the sharpie, just take the pen out of the cap, not the whole sharpie out of the holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pens, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
I love these pens! They're very small, cute, easy to write with, fit right in my purse, PLUS have a place for a key ring on them to attach to keys, cool! In any case I am always getting comments about how cute my Sharpie Minies are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attach to your lanyard, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
Very useful when attached to your lanyard and/or ID badge. You'll never loose your Sharpie again. I don't hang them from my keys because who needs another thing hanging from their key ring. One marker lasts about 1.5-2 months if it sees daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful thing ever., November 12, 2011
This review is from: Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack (Office Product)
The most useful thing on my keychain. The darker ones (black/blue) are better because they write on more surfaces and are more visible. I also get the sharpie mini highligters which are extremely useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Mini Markers., April 29, 2011
My hubby carries one of these markers on his keychain and has it handy to mark his initials on his salad at work. He's found it comes in handy on other ocassions too.

Sharpie Mini Assorted 4 Pack