Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Assorted Basic Colors|Size: 4-Pack|Change
Price:$4.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

VINE VOICEon September 8, 2011
I keep my mini Sharpie on my hospital ID badge - it's very handy for many uses at the bedside. My only complaint is that I'd like to have the option to purchase a 4-pack of all black markers!
44 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2014
My fiance is a nurse and she likes to carry one of these on her lanyard with her ID badge and everything. She ran out of her first set and tried to find them in local stores but kept striking out... Apparently many stores no longer stock these. I hope they're not being discontinued any time soon because they are perfect for quick labeling and noting!

One thing to note: the picture on Amazon was not entirely accurate. Some of the markers had artistic patterns on them instead of the standard grey w/ simple label. They perform just as well, so I don't really care. If anything, it adds to the value! Great Amazon prime item since they can be difficult to find in stores sometimes.
on February 17, 2011
These are small. The cap doesn't fit on a regular sharpie so no interchangeability of caps for the key ring. The key ring tip will pop off the top of the cap if you want less marker bulk obtruding in your pocket or just want a quieter marker. This sharpie is a little harder to open then a regular sharpie and has a better seal in the cap then the regular ones. If you aren't that dexterous to begin with the size of this marker may hinder your ability to open it.
on September 14, 2013
These sharpies make for some pretty easy color coordination for the sheets I use to track my workflow for the day. I use the black one to cross out things I don't need to look at anymore, and it works because I can't even read what's under anymore if I wanted to. As long as I'm using a black pen, even if I cross it out with one of the colored markers I'm able to easily read what was written, so I do that for things that I may still may want to refer back to.

They're light enough to hang onto your hospital badge without dragging it down, and it attaches to the top snugly enough that it doesn't fall off on its own. No complaints there.
on August 29, 2015
The quality of the sharpie is very good. I'm close to have them for a year and still working as new. The size is travel size (hence the word "MINI"), which to me makes sense, I wouldn't want some long stick getting in my way of using my keys. I'm rating these markers with 4 stars only because the marker holder that's attached to the keyring/keyholder doesn't quite hold the markers long. I'm able to stick the markers onto these holders but it is easy for the marker to fall. So far I've lost 2, so now I just keep the remaining two in my purse... which has completely defeated the purpose of having them on my keyring.
on August 4, 2013
I love these lil sharpies. You can put them on a small key ring and attatch them to anything. I have one with my journal and all I have to do is grab and pull and the cap with the ring pops off the sharpie top. So you have the whole sharpie top and all to do what you need the when done just pop the cap back ok the top and boom it is secure to where you want it to be. So you can always have a sharpie close :).
What can I say...I love these mini sharpies! I use them for everything, from labeling CD's to labeling file folders. They are easy to use, small enough to store in tight places and I can even carry one on a chain or keyring if I had a reason to (I don't). I will never get another large sharpie again because they are a lot more fun and cute! ;-)
on October 24, 2013
Love having these right there and handy on my ID badge in the hospital. Perfect for labeling IV dressings, chest tubes, or dating bandage changes. Easy to clean with our bleach/chlorhexidine wipes. I use mine 100 times during a shift! Small enough that it's not obtrusive hanging from my badge, too! Every nurse should have these handed to them with their diploma.
on December 8, 2015
I haven't worked out the kinks yet for these to be very efficient. I expected to be able to clip these to a belt loop for easy access, but I don't always have belt loops. Also, the mini size has some disadvantages. There's not as much to hold on to when writing and bulky gloves make them harder to grip. Not a winner so far in the warehouse, but we'll figure something out.
on August 23, 2015
My biggest problem with this product is that the sharpies keep falling off and within a week I've already lost the one I use the most... black. Otherwise it is truly handy to have these on hand when a patient is sent up with an IV that is unlabeled, I pull off a sharpie and write the date and that ER started it. It is much softer on a patient than a pen, and since it is a permanent marker, I know it will stay until the tegaderm is removed.