Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 26, 2015
I've spent more money on markers than I care to admit trying to find the perfect markers for my adult coloring books. I'm happy to say these are finally a winner. The color selection is great and the fine tips are perfect. They do obviously bleed through but I don't mind.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments134 of 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2013
I bought this pack of sharpies so that I could experiment with hand-drawn mugs. So far, these have worked splendidly! (for those who are curious, you can use these beauties to draw on a white mug - bake your design at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, and wa-la! Your design will stay on if you hand-wash)I added an example picture..

Anyways, I've had no issues so far - was shocked at how inexpensive this pack was - and think they are fabulous!
review image
33 comments151 of 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2006
I am a big fan of Sharpies in general, and the ultri-fine tip markers are great for tons of things. However, the 24-pack includes at least 5-6 pastel colors that are so light they barely show up in such a fine point.
22 comments89 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2015
I love these markers for adult coloring books. They have good ink flow and nice fine lines. Be warned, they do bleed through, so they are not ideal for coloring books with double sided pages. In addition, the 80's pack is virtually identical to the normal, non-80's pack. I bought both assuming there would be more differences between the packs.
review image review image review image
22 comments40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2005
Fine point makes it easier to do details, and things that require pen-sized points. New pastel colors makes for a variety of colors besides just the usual bold ones. When you color something in with them, you can hardly see the streaks, lines, and scribbles from your coloring. My only comment is to make sure that you don't get the ink on anything other than your skin, and the paper, because the marker IS permanent! But besides that, I LOVE THESE MARKERS!
22 comments46 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2011
The thing I'm most impressed with about these is how much it changes my penmanship, making it smoother and more graceful looking.

That's really all I use it for, and it's impressed me.

I have attached an example of this, and it can be viewed at the top of this page.
review image
0Comment37 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2007
Sharpie makes great products but the "Ultra Fine Point" seems to be too fine for the ink to flow through at a decent rate. Unless you must have such a thin stream of ink, I'd recommend the Sharpie "Extra Fine Point" which does not seem to have this problem.
33 comments52 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
These are ultra fine point Sharpie markers, that come in a pack of 24. They have intense color and are well suited for detailed drawing. They are perfect for writing on your body because they don’t smear. If you are drawing and you drag your hand across the paper, the ink doesn't get on your hand. They glide effortlessly across the paper. If I leave the cap off for more than a short time, they dry out. The smell is too strong for me. When I have get them on my clothes, they do not wash out. They bleed through paper easily. These makers are good for body art and people who like to draw, but I would not recommend them for young children. I really like these markers and would buy them again.
on October 20, 2015
I purchased the Sharpie Ultra-Fine Markers to use in the fine lines of my adult coloring books. This set offers a nice range of colors and the caps stay on tightly (but not too tight - they're not difficult to remove), and they do not dry out too fast. The ink absorbs just right on thicker coloring book pages, yet it takes a lot for it to bleed through to the back unless you're using thinner paper (see last two photos). What's also nice is that the ink is archival and acid-free, so I do not have to worry if I happen to use them for scrapbooking.

Even when coloring larger areas, it is hard to see any streaks. The performance of this set is re"mark"able compared to some of the more expensive sets. Also, they do not have an obtrusive smell like some of the Marks A Lot markers from the past, so if you are fragrance-sensitive, there is no need to worry about an issues when using these markers. The price is lower than any of my local chain craft stores!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2011
Great markers! i love them! the ink flows through perfectly, no stoppping or pausing in the flow. so many colors, all of them show up easily except for bright yellow, but it still shows up. I really like the "80's glam" colors, they look cool. these are great markers for writing things in thin streams of ink.