Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded - Sharpshooter Move Bundle - Playstation 3
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 30, 2011
I had so much fun playing this game. I am no hardcore gamer. The only games I own are the Uncharted 1 & 2 (waiting for the 3 to come down in price) and the motorstorm game that came with my PS3 that I bought primarily for it's blu-ray capability.

The move controller just blew me away as did the game itself. Get it. You won't regret the purchase.

I was going to purchase it on Amazon but like a previous reviewer said there was no information about the game or what is included. So I went with the next option that I had which was to go into a Best Buy store and look at it for myself.

Below is some information I found online which might be helpful for customers looking for product information on this particular item.

Double 'O' Edition Bundle includes the PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter peripheral, Motion controller, Navigation controller and the GoldenEye 007: Reloaded game

Command perilous double-agent missions like never before -- with the movements of your own body -- using the advanced, motion-tracking technology of the PlayStation Eye camera and the PlayStation Move

Aim, pull the trigger and assassinate devious enemies in your single-player campaign or multiplayer melee, arming yourself with the espionage-worthy Sharp Shooter peripheral

Enjoy advanced attacks, smooth control and motion-enhanced gameplay as you control the action with the PlayStation Move Navigation and Motion controllers

Experience GoldenEye completely updated for the PlayStation 3 with stunning graphics, upgraded multiplayer capabilities, numerous controller options and improved gameplay customizations, all powered by a cutting-edge 60-fps engine

Relive the epic story as you battle through Covert, Elimination, Defense and Assault game modes across 11 different MI-6 Ops missions

Dominate the online universe in extensive multiplayer modes with brand new characters, signature weapons, gadgets and abilities

Take on intense enemy AI and online rivals using lethal Firefight and Covert combat styles and incredible new intelligence gadgets, such as Bond's smartphone
on November 6, 2011
I had this on the Nintendo wii and it was great.The original GoldenEye on N64 introduced me to first-person shooters when I was 11 years old and Obviously, I have fond memories of playing the original (I still have it), which means I was already sold on the idea of a re-imagining.

I had faith in Eurocom, and am happy to report that they did not disappoint. In fact, what they've done is taken the spirit of the original, and make a game that is up to date for 2011. I got it on the playstation 3 for the extra stuff and the goldeneye bundle. The campaign is amazing! The online is lots of fun(At this time there are needed patches by far). The upgrade to HD looks awesome and is the best looking bond game yet.

I love the ability to use a variety of different controllers now. The new modes are really fun and the game is addicting just like from Goldeneye 64. The game is a must buy!!
This was purchased as a gift for someone who loved the N64 Goldeneye game.

I played with them throughout the holidays and decided this just wasn't up to par.

The sharpshooter itself is quite nifty, the Move system is very impressive, too. However, I don't think this is as suited to shooters as other systems. Calibration applies to one stance. If you move from shooting from the hip to shooting down the sights (which this unit lacks, but is a natural stance for difficult parts of the game) you need to recalibrate. So I wind up forced to pick on stance and stay there forever.

In my opinion, that would be no problem if this was a pistol shaped controller but for an MP5 shaped one, you will often desire a change of stance.

The game itself is not really competitive technically with other PS3 games, the multiplayer component lacks 'pick ups' for items that create incentives to move around (which I think lead to good split screen gameplay). Most multiplayer games reward the sniper over all other players, who have little reason to explore in unsafe areas, hence the game gets pretty boring.

The soundtrack is that typical stuff you hear in modern Bond films, instead of the really cool music of the N64 Goldeneye game. I think this leads to a bland atmosphere.

The single player game isn't bad or anything, with some novel spins updating the old cold war mentality a little further into the war on terror plotline of modern spy games. To some extent it works, but if you're playing with the sharpshooter, expect to move from one choke point to another, and then hope to shoot all the enemies without moving, and then move again. It's a bit like a clunky Time Crisis.

Resistance 3 offers a somewhat better Sharpshooter experience.

Oh, and you can't use the Move system in splitscreen mode, which was the main reason I bought this (expecting it to offer a bit of a handicap and novelty). A shame.
on January 10, 2012
First, let me start with a review of the hardware that this set comes with: the Move and Navigator controllers are very comfortable to use, and the accuracy for the pointer seems to be spot-on with minimal lag and high precision. There are more in-depth reviews out there for the move controller, so I suggest you look at some of those if you want more analysis of it. In a nutshell though, it's pretty similar to the Nintendo Wii, except that it works a lot better and is more comfortable to hold. The Sharpshooter gun shell is very cool, and really adds a lot of immersion-- when combined with the two controllers, it's the best darned light gun you can buy. It will take a bit of getting used to (it your arms might get tired if you're out of shape), but I found it to be a great addition to my arsenal of PS3 controllers. It's a great way to play first person shooters, and I really hope that we see it integrated into a lot more games in the future.

Now, for the game-- I was a bit hesitant about picking Goldeneye Reloaded up originally, because I knew going in that it's not the "real" Goldeneye-- it's not a remake of the N64 classic, and not a single line of that game's code has made its way into this one. This is a new game based on the same movie, that borrows some elements from the original game. Secondly, it only partially resembles the original movie-- the only actor whose likeness or voice has returned is that of Dame Judi Dench as M. This is a re-imagining of Goldeneye set in the Daniel Craig universe, which is an interesting concept although I felt like this sort of "modernization" would have been used better on one of the older Bond films.

While I miss seeing Pierce Brosnan as Bond in this particular story, and seeing iconic characters like Sean Bean's 006 replaced with faceless, generic knockoffs is downright attrocious, once I got past my initial hesitation I found that this was overall an enjoyable game. This is, in a nutshell, a Call of Duty game where you play as James Bond. It may not play much like the Goldeneye game on N64, but if you want some frantic CoD-style action set in the Bond universe this is the right place to look. Playing this with the move is a blast now that I've gotten used to it, and while the controls feel a little jumpier than in Killzone 3, it still feels very immersive and after a few hours of play I was quite well adjusted to this new way of controlling the game.

Overall I'd say this is a great bundle for anyone who wants to get in on the fun that is Playstation Move. There are other bundles that include better games, but this one only costs $100 so for a few bucks more you can buy one of those other games extra anyway. For $100 this pack offers a ton of value-- if you bought an Eye camera, Move controller, Navigator controller, and a Sharp Shooter separately you'd spend more than $100, so not only are you saving money, but you're also getting a decent shooter to try them out with right out of the box. Even if this isn't the "real" Goldeneye, it's still a great pack-in title that will let you put the Move through its paces.
on December 11, 2011
This bundle is great. PSmove with Goldeneye and stuff is a great bargain! I have to get use to the move but its already a hek of fun. You definitely will love this bundle especially if your an 007 vet like me. I haven't even tried online yet and I love it!
on December 31, 2011
This is a fun game and well executed. Unfortunately the lack of good instructions on how to set up the accessories and associated equipment detracts from what would otherwise be a good experience. My son mentioned that some of the controls are opposite that of what is found on other games he plays, but that is just a matter of getting used to it. The game itself is exceptional, addictive, and fun. Highly recommended, but if I had to to do it over again, I think I might just buy the game, minus the other stuff.
on October 15, 2013
Awesome deal for someone who is looking to get into playstation move. I found I prefer to play the game with the regular dual shock controller but that's mostly because I don't play games much and stunk at trying to use the move controllers. My friends and family all love it though and the game itself is really exciting. Look at the price to buy all the pieces individually and it's a no brianer. Buy the set!
on March 24, 2012
This game is really a blast to play but the sharpshooter will wear you out. Also be carefull as it didnt work good in my room. I later found out that you can't be to far away and lighting reaks havoc. In the end went back to using the standard controller and had a blast with the game.
on January 13, 2012
This is a perfect bundle if you love shooter games. I brought this for my little brother for a christmas gift and he plays it everyday! Its a great game and the move controls are accurately responsive to your movements. Overall a great bundle!!!
on July 15, 2013
I've been using the move controllers with games like Heavy Rain, Bioshock Infinite, and Socom 4. I think it works fantastically with Heavy Rain and added in a new dimension of immersion that got me very hooked into the game and gameplay through every moment. I would recommend getting the move setup through bundles like this one, but maybe try for a different bundle than the Goldeneye one. Frankly, this version of Goldeneye just lacked the fun-factor of the original N64 classic and was pretty lifeless to be honest. I just got so bored I didn't even bother finishing it. It has new "updated" levels which frankly I feel take away the nostalgic factor for gamers like myself who played the N64 version. It's just a average game that I wouldn't bother playing with all of the other great games out today.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse