Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Shaun White Skateboarding - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 72% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.94 shipping
Shaun White Skateboarding - Playstation 3
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Using the game's play mechanic that allows the players to skate in predetermined areas highlighted in the play area and given the right circumstances, take full control of where you skate
- Create incredible skate lines using city structures, stretch and twist handrails to dizzying heights, empty fountains to create bowls, make alleys into epic quarter pipes and so much more
- With 80+ skate tricks hand-picked by Shaun (including a Shaun creation called the "Armadillo"), enjoy a unique and fun gameplay experience where you can shape, influence and transform the city
- Find or create skate spots you've only dreamed about. The city is stretched over massive districts with tons of challenges to complete, including race, collect, narrative missions and more
- Jump online to challenge your friends in cooperative or adversarial modes. Create your own maps, play with friends and see how you rank against players from across the world using online leaderboards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed the game for about 8 hours, now I just don't care. in the end 98 cents is exactly what the game is worth to me.
My only complaint is that it does have some bugs. Nothing major but often when on a vert, the character ends up on top of it or behind it interrupting a trick or resulting in a bail. More of an inconvenience than anything.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's not a very well done skater game. It's practically impossible to fall off your board. The buttons for the tricks are unnatural and the graphics are something you would expect... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Greg