Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 1, 2012
I just got this in the mail today and was impressed by quality of the board. It definitely beats the heck out of the cheap Sport Store Brands which I've bought a few for my kids since I know they'll beat em to death. I'm usually a skateboard shop kind of person and seek the best! Thought this might make a good spare board for the local skatepark and if my kids destroy their beaters. The shape is nice and easy to do basic ollies on and has a decent pop to it. I'm not really grooving on the dinky wheels 51mm but am grooving on abec 7 bearings as compared to the cheapest abec 3's (which don't roll to smoothly for very long) one usually gets so I'm most likely going to be upgrading soon along with trucks! For kids I'm sure these would suffice but for an adult I'm not so sure. The bearing bushings seems to be pretty soft and might mash out if a bigger person rides its. We'll definitely give it a run for it's money in this house as well as with the neighbor at the local skatepark. Will update later after it gets ridden hard by a bigger person and little groms as well! Won't give it a 5 until I know it performs up to expectations... SKATEPARK HERE WE COME!!!
on January 6, 2013
I skated for 6-7 years back in the younger years growing up in the city. I've had numerous pro boards built from the ground up. My son has been ready for one and after much research and shopping, you cannot beat this Shaun White board. The board is solid and has ample amount of kick to it and well laid out for far too many tricks I feel led to teach my son at this point. The trucks are alright and the bearings are great. For a starter board, or even for someone who's been skating for years, this is one you definitely could keep near your doorway, ready for hitting the concrete!
on October 21, 2011
Got a chance to preview this new product in the Sk8 Park today, this board is better than expected.

The deck shape is sick it is super stiff and light with a unique shape.

Trucks are WIDE and the wheels are large, this board has HOPS

Tried a few of these boards and they were all very good posting a few pictures and maybe a video.

Shaun White can skateboard, snowboard and actually make a board that is a great deal.

Pro deck complete for under $100

SK8 PARK

We can test your products
review image
on March 1, 2012
My son's buddy across the street has a Shaun White Sketch Hand Street skateboard, so my son wanted one similar to his. After shopping around we found this board for less money than the Street model, even though it's the top banana. He found the board to be quick and easy to maneuver, loves the color (green, his favorite), and is impressed by the high quality build throughout.
on March 1, 2014
Typical department store quality skate board - I am surprised Sean White would allow his name on this -bearings and wheels just disappointing. Caballero Double Dragon is a much superior entry level board (same order).
on January 6, 2013
I wanted to get a good skateboard for an 8 year old. For this price I thought it was going to be of a cheaper build and not like the quality that I enjoyed 20 years ago.

Well I was surprised.

Not only did it arrived quickly, as all Prime shipments do... it was of the quality that I would buy for myself today.

I don't think that you can go wrong with this one
on May 16, 2013
My son wanted to try skateboarding so we selected this Shaun White one. So far so good - my son is still learning but loves the board design and feels it's sturdy but still flexible enough for learning.
on March 13, 2013
This seemed like the best choice for a skateboard in this price range. It handles well out on the street with soft wheels, which I bought in addition to the board. This board rides GREAT at the skate park with the included wheels. I've added risers and replaced the trucks with the white Havoc 5.0 set sold here on Amazon. The included trucks handle fine, but I do notice a difference with the Havoc trucks. I feel my pace learning to skateboard has been influenced by this board's quality and my modifications to it.
on September 29, 2013
I purchased this for my grandson. I loved the price and have to admit
I was concerned about the quality. He is a very active 12 year old and he loves it. I fully recommend for a lot of fun.
on January 31, 2013
There is nothing wrong with this board, but there's nothing spectacular about it either. Great for kids, beginners, just messing around with.