THE SHAUN WHITE SUPPLY COMPANY: All specs, shapes and materials are PERSONALLY approved by Shaun White. These are the best designs in their class. Legendary Skateboard and Snowboard Wins at the X Games and Olympics have launched Shaun to the A list of all professional athletes. American to the core, talent unlimited and only in his 20's. SW is just getting started.
All specs and materials of the Thrash 3.0 BMX bike are personally approved by Shaun White and offer a pro look at a value price. A hi-tensile steel frame and fork with 20-inch wheels, a 14mm axle slot, and SS brake mounts. Other features include a 3-piece forged steel crank, BMX platform pedals, soft kraton rubber grips, a one-piece plastic seat and post, and rear alloy U-brake with BMX lever.
- Frame: Low-profile, hi-tensile steel frame for 20-inch wheel and 1-1/8-inch integrated headset, 14mm axle slot, ss brake mounts, mid BB
- Fork: 1-1/8-inch hi-tensile steel with tapered legs, 3/8-inch axle slot, 5mm dropouts
- Crank & BB : Forged steel three piece, pinch bolt crankset for mid bb with steel 25t sprocket
- Cassette: 9t driver
- Pedals: BMX platform, resin plastic 9/16-inch
- Handle Bar and Stem: Steel 2-piece BMX handlebar, 8.00-inch rise
- Grips: Soft kraton rubber
- Seat: 1-piece plastic seat and post
- Hub: Steel 36h hub for freewheel; 3/8-inch axle front; 14mm axle rear
- Rims: 36h alloy 20-inch rim
- Tires: Knobby 20 by 2.125-inch front, street 20 by 2.00-inch rear
- Brake Set: Rear U-brake alloy BMX lever
- Chain: Single speed BMX chain
About Shaun White and Shaun White Supply Co.
Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist and skateboard champion Shaun White has partnered with D6 Sports to create his own action sports product line, Shaun White Supply Co. (SWSC). SWSC will create, produce, and deliver authentic products at an affordable price.Every product has been rigorously tested, changed and tested again until Shaun and his team felt the Shaun White Supply Co. standards were met. It was important to White that not only could SWSC's products be used by him in competition, but that they could also be used by recreational athletes in an effort to give individuals the opportunity to enjoy, experiment and excel in action sports.
While Shaun was being lauded as a snowboard prodigy, he was simultaneously turning heads in the skateboard scene at only 6 years old. Skateboard legend Tony Hawk befriended Shaun and mentored the up-and-comer, helping Shaun turn pro at the age of 17. Learning from Tony, Shaun was always driven to create his own high quality hard goods. Every product has been rigorously tested, changed and tested again until Shaun and his team felt the Shaun White Supply Co. standards were met. It was important to White that not only could SWSC's products be used by him in competition, but that they could also be used by youth and beginners.
Shaun White Supply Co. offers a product line that includes skateboards, protective gear, ramps, rails, BMX bikes and other various products. SWSC's goal is to give individuals the opportunity to enjoy, experiment and excel in action sports. In addition, White has teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club of America to donate equipment throughout the season to encourage children and families to get outside and be active.