Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pet My Dinosaur
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 28, 2013
This app wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I have my 4 year old grandson check it out and it was over his head.
The apps for children need to say something about being for children who can read on their own. There are a lot that should have that under the games for children. I liked it but it wasn't for a little one who doesn't read. I'm sure there are many children who can read. Please think about it.

Mrs. Kanter
on April 29, 2013
Not educational. Very silly. The dinosaurs fall apart when you shake your device. So, it is funny. When it's a skeleton and you shake your device the bones fall apart. It's entertaining but lacking in any real educational content.
on July 6, 2013
This app is the worst on my whole kindle fire! It shows a toy dinosaur and all the dinosaur does is growl and some noises of the picture are animals living today!! This is pathetically horrible DO NOT BUY IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND YOUR TIME.
on March 26, 2012
I am VERY disappointed...all the app is is a BAD and blurry picture of a dinosaur. And all he does is growl. He doesn't move, you cant really interact with him. This app is lame...even by a kids standards!
on March 8, 2012
The kids were bored with this game right away. It is just pictures of dinosaurs. like previous reviewer Said, the "next" button disappears.
on December 26, 2011
My son loves this game but every time I turn it on after it being off for awhile, the next button is gone. I have to unistall and reinstall the game in order for it to appear!
on May 25, 2013
not much to do with it-7 yr old Jacob-doesn't entertain for very long.just a few seconds of fun then b o r i n g.
on April 11, 2013
I wasn't that impressed with this game, but it wasn't for me. My son is a 6 year old dino crazy boy and he LOVES this game. It doesn't hold his attention for hours, but it is one he turns on and play for 10-15 minutes and he really enjoys it.
on January 24, 2012
this app is the best app ever because who doesn't love dino's. so it is the best game ever.its just so cool!!!!!!!!
on June 16, 2011
Great app. What kid doesn't love Dinosaurs? I love apps that keep my kids learning instead of playing mindless games all day. This makes it fun too.