4.0 out of 5 stars Can be a wonderful sealant or moisterizer.
Published on November 17, 2009 by Erica Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick,light, natural, smells good but NOT for me
Published on January 11, 2011 by B. Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Can be a wonderful sealant or moisterizer., November 17, 2009
This review is from: Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner 8oz (Health and Beauty)
If you have super dry hair and need a sealant to lock in moisture, this is an awesome product to buy. It's very thick and adds plenty of volume to your hair. I have naturally dry and thick, kinky hair, so I bought the product hoping it would add moisture to my hair. It acted more as a sealant on my hair though, and the extra volume I really didn't need. I eventually gave it to a friend who has naturally dry but thin curly hair, and it works wonderfully as a moisturizer on her hair. So I would say if you like to experiment, buy the leave-in and see how it works on your hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works wonders!, October 1, 2008
I actually bought mine from a beauty supply store in my neighborhood, but it works great. It defines my natural 4a, coffee-stirrer sized curls, moisturizes, and stays for the whole day. It was recommended by the ladies at the forum in Naturallycurly.com. I used it with Fantasia IC gel and Long aid curl activator. Next day, all I do is reapply a little bit, and spray my homemade (jojoba oil, glycerin, and water) mixture all over my hair with a spray bottle.

Just make sure your hair likes Shea Butter, because for some people it doesn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, January 27, 2009
I ordered this product after reading rave reviews from Curly Nikki on her blog. This product is really good. A little goes a long way. I used it after I washed and conditioned my hair. I parted my hair in sections and applied to each section. I braided my hair and let it air dry. My hair was so soft once it dried. This will be a product staple from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best moisturizer for "Natural Hair", June 13, 2010
Naptivia (Riviera Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
After spending way to much money trying difference products and still ending up with hard dry hair, I stumbled upon this product on YouTube. It leaves my hair soooooooo soft, nothing else has even come close. I love it so much, I just ordered another bottle. It is well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 18, 2011
I have very dry 4C natural hair and this product really keeps it moisturized. Believe me I have tried and wasted a lot of money on other products that didn't work. This is the best I've found.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick,light, natural, smells good but NOT for me, January 11, 2011
This product smells good, however it leaves a coating on my 4A/4B curls. The leave in is so thick that I had to unscrew the top off and squeeze pretty hard for it to come out of the bottle. However it is not greasy but ,it did not help me retain moisture but made my hair feel a tad crunchy with a film. I gave it three stars because of the natural ingredients and smell. Maybe it will work for someone else's hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The search is over....., June 2, 2010
This is the best hair moisturizer I have ever used! I have been natural for five years and have had my hair colored on occasion. Unfortunately, the color changed the texture of my hair and not in a good way. My hair was extremely dry from midway through the length of my hair down to the ends. After three weeks of using this product (sometimes with Long Aid Curl Activator Gel), my colored hair is as soft as the new growth! I put the moisturizer on my hair at night and tie my hair up in a scarf before bed and wake up to extremely soft and manageable hair.. This product is now a staple in my hair care product collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars BOMB MOISTURIZER, August 27, 2010
The Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner is second to none! I applied this product to my wet hair, after a co-wash. My hair curled up like never before! My hair was soft, pliable and the smell was yummy. This leave in moisturizer will replace my Kinky Curly Knot Today! This is a staple product for sure. I HIGHLY recommend you at least TRY it! I can't stop gazing at my pretty curly hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT moisture control, September 5, 2008
kranberry (Columbus, OH) - See all my reviews
This leave-in conditioner is increadible! I use it daily to style my natural hair. . . .which is more curly than nappy. It's not too oily, but it is THICK so I suggest you leave the bottle inverted on your counter or in the cupboard. I have experienced NO oily build up on my hair in between washings while using this product. I have been looking for this conditioner since I 1st used at my sister's house. Kudos to the seller for making this product available for purchase on Amazon! It is impossible to find this leave-in conditioner ANYWHERE in a beauty supply store!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good natural Moisturizer, April 28, 2009
This is not only good for naturals... It is good for relaxed hair. I have not had a relaxer in five months, but it works well for the straight hair. It leaves my hair soft and nourished. And it smells good. Not like shea butter... more like a fruity smell. I would recommend this to anyone with African/African American hair.

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner 8oz