Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner 8oz by HalalEveryDay
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 18, 2011
I have very dry 4C natural hair and this product really keeps it moisturized. Believe me I have tried and wasted a lot of money on other products that didn't work. This is the best I've found.
on November 17, 2009
If you have super dry hair and need a sealant to lock in moisture, this is an awesome product to buy. It's very thick and adds plenty of volume to your hair. I have naturally dry and thick, kinky hair, so I bought the product hoping it would add moisture to my hair. It acted more as a sealant on my hair though, and the extra volume I really didn't need. I eventually gave it to a friend who has naturally dry but thin curly hair, and it works wonderfully as a moisturizer on her hair. So I would say if you like to experiment, buy the leave-in and see how it works on your hair.
on June 13, 2010
After spending way to much money trying difference products and still ending up with hard dry hair, I stumbled upon this product on YouTube. It leaves my hair soooooooo soft, nothing else has even come close. I love it so much, I just ordered another bottle. It is well worth the price.
on January 27, 2009
I ordered this product after reading rave reviews from Curly Nikki on her blog. This product is really good. A little goes a long way. I used it after I washed and conditioned my hair. I parted my hair in sections and applied to each section. I braided my hair and let it air dry. My hair was so soft once it dried. This will be a product staple from now on.
on October 1, 2008
I actually bought mine from a beauty supply store in my neighborhood, but it works great. It defines my natural 4a, coffee-stirrer sized curls, moisturizes, and stays for the whole day. It was recommended by the ladies at the forum in Naturallycurly.com. I used it with Fantasia IC gel and Long aid curl activator. Next day, all I do is reapply a little bit, and spray my homemade (jojoba oil, glycerin, and water) mixture all over my hair with a spray bottle.

Just make sure your hair likes Shea Butter, because for some people it doesn't work.
22 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
I love all Shea Moisture product but this is my favorite. This product has all of the essential oils that I love in one and a great smell. I use on my hair and my son's curly q's. It leaves my hair soft and well mositurized. It acts as a good detangler and daily moisturizer. I wish it was available retail. Seller, please keep it in stock. Thank you.
on April 24, 2013
I started using this leave-in conditioner when I went natural a few years back. I really love how soft it makes my hair feel and my only complaint is the container it is in. The conditioner is thick and once you get near the bottom it is hard to get out. I have to cut the container and put the product in a jar to use all of it. Aside from that, this is an awesome conditioner for natural hair.
on June 8, 2010
I love this leave in Conditioner. I may not care for the shampoo, but I use this conditioner DAILY. It keeps my hair nourished and I believe it aids in my hair growth too.
on August 27, 2010
The Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner is second to none! I applied this product to my wet hair, after a co-wash. My hair curled up like never before! My hair was soft, pliable and the smell was yummy. This leave in moisturizer will replace my Kinky Curly Knot Today! This is a staple product for sure. I HIGHLY recommend you at least TRY it! I can't stop gazing at my pretty curly hair!
on July 21, 2011
Love this product. My hair is soft, manageable, and less tangled! I know much has said a little goes a long way but I use a bit more recommended because I have such frizzy curly hair and I have no build up:):) I would deff recommend this to a friend.