4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a mini umbrella..
I needed a small, compact umbrella that didn't take up lots of space in my bag. This fit the bill. I had heard of Shedrain brand for years and was happy to find they were still in production. I don't think it would hold up in a tornado but for the daily showers we get in Seattle, this fits the bill...:))
Published 20 months ago by B. S. Demuth

1.0 out of 5 stars It flips....
Published 11 months ago by Jeanne

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a mini umbrella.., April 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it so far, never seen it flipping it open, November 19, 2013
Loving it so far, gifted this to my Dad in India - where we have a monsoon season where rain and wind are almost a daily affair. My dad is very happy with this and used this on a daily basis, it never flips open, easy to close and open

1.0 out of 5 stars It flips...., January 10, 2014
It flips inside out. Very weak. I ordered it because of price + color, and I like that it's light weight. However, last week when it rained a lot... the umbrella flips continuously and I got frustrated. You souldn't have a problem if it's a mild raining day with no wind. It will also be fine if you can always walk in the opposite direction from blowing wind. I'm just keeping it because I already used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact, February 7, 2014
toddfman (Orlando Fl. USA) - See all my reviews
fits in backpack well and does not get in the way. easy to open and close and dries very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars For the love of... just don't buy this, January 29, 2014
The reviews below cannot be from real customers. This umbrella broke within ONE light use--the pin on the metal support fell out. You get what you pay for guys, super flimsy and should not leave a child's play room. Luckily Amazon's return policy is excellent.

Staying away from "ShedRain", no matter what the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 15, 2014
The material was quite fragile, even for a cheap umbrella. I have had it for about 30 days, and I think I must have used it on 10 days. And today, it just broke. The rod/handle of the umbrella just broke from the "dome".

Really disappointed. Not recommended at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on First Use, May 10, 2014
I never got to use this! The cheap connecting plastic at the top broke the first time I tried to open in. Completely disconnecting the "pole" from the "hood"

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP UMBRELLA, October 13, 2014
first of all, where I am living right now it rains A LOT especially around this time of the year, so it's absolutely necessary to have an umbrella here. So when I got the umbrella it felt flimsy like it would break but I just closed my eyes a persevered. anyway, the first two times I used it it held up okay did all the things you'd expect of an umbrella, but the third time I used it I felt water coming through the top of the umbrella and onto my head! I was getting kind of mad at this point, but here's the best part the fourth time I brought it out, the umbrella half FALLS OFF THE HANDLE AND ONTO THE GROUND. so take a wild guess who had to walk back home soaking wet? someone who would advise any and everyone NEVER to buy this umbrella.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, May 8, 2014
This umbrella is nice quality and works well. The pink is slightly more purplish than the picture, but not much. Since I chose it for that exact color, it's a tiny bit of a drawback, but it's still nice.

ShedRain Umbrellas Luggage Manual Compact