5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to put on than it looks.
Published 18 months ago by Alicia Renee Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars One don't fit all
I you are pleasingly plump this is not the outfit for you. I was barely able to get this over my thighs.
Published 5 months ago by Tamara McGaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to put on than it looks., January 10, 2013
If you are roughly 5'8 and slender - this is a piece of cake to wriggle into. It is ummm...not so much a "dress" as it is an off the shoulder one-sie with micro-short bottoms (crotchless none the less). I found the leg holes slightly constricting and my legs are slender, for ladies with lovely curves this might cause discomfort. However, the design allows the illusion of a dress and keeps everything nicely in place. It went over well with my life-partner, he loved it. It's like they say: female super-heroes' outfits gain effectiveness based on the quantity of skin revealed. Let's just say, it's very effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars One don't fit all, January 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Sexy Sheer Black Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking (Apparel)
Absolutely LOVE this outfit, its so form flattering if you're a big booty girl like me,lol. I dont like that its "crotchless" I plan to pair it with a black g string but for bedroom purposes you could do without! Its a little bit of a pain to get on because the fishnet pantyhose are attached but its worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, September 28, 2013
This product is nice. it really look great on. There are two strap in the middle where you don't have to take it off to have sex they are there to get the fit around the behind. My man is pretty large in the department and had no issue with them being there. On the other hand if you are into sex in the other place this outfit is not for you. you will have to tear it or take it off. It is a very nice out fit and fits very well. I truly loved it and so did my boo. I hope this helps you

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, September 6, 2013
says one size but it is really really big and loose, really ugly i hate it completely not what i was expecting. i am not skinny at all i mean i am 145 pounds and it is too big ?!??!

5.0 out of 5 stars wife, July 19, 2013
was i gift for wife wink wink for me and she looks goood in it man nice happy time for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the underwear drawer, April 25, 2013
I ordered this outfit for my wife and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. I don't know if this outfit will stand the test of time, but for the price, even if we only get a half dozen uses out of it, it will be well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, its sexy, April 5, 2013
Fit my girl nice and thanks to it being crotchless, she never had to take it off. My girl looked sooo sexy in it. Ladys get this for your men.

5.0 out of 5 stars super sexy, February 21, 2013
I loved this, so did my boyfriend! I am 5'8" and 135 lbs, it fit great!! It probably won't hold up forever but it did the trick. I loved the stockings!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, February 19, 2013
It fit very well,and made my curves look even better. I am 5'8 si its really built for girls with height

Sexy Sheer Black Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking