5.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage
Published 15 months ago by Herblady22

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheer cover order
Be careful, when you order your 1st order 1 month later your hit with over a $90.00 Bill and your 2nd box that comes automatically doesn't arrive till after 1 week after taking the money out of your account, so when you return it you may get billed again until they receive it back. Make sure it's what you want or can afford it!
Published 6 months ago by Sandy Suslavich

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage, May 13, 2013
Herblady22 "Herblady" (Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
I purchased a set of the Sheer Cover Studio mineral makeup, unfortunately not realizing I was signing up for a subscription so now I have enough mineral makeup to last for years. This brush was included in the set and I really like it, More even coverage than from many other sets of brushes and holds the minerals well without dumping a load on your face. I purchased another because it gives even coverage, feels wonderful and now I have one for my gym bag. The thick bottom means you can stand it upright on your shelf. 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheer cover order, February 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great brushes, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
i still have the first sheer cover brush from 2005. and i still use it. the hair started falling out a bit and the handle got lose last year of 2013. and im always reaching for it so that when i decided i need 2 or 3 more of these. they are so soft the perfect length of bristles. i use it for my blush, face powder loose and pressed and bronzer. its an awesome brush and i was amazed how cheap it was. on the website it was over $20. Sheer cover also makes thee best mascara i have ever used. i should go looking for that too ....

5.0 out of 5 stars SHEER COVER FOUNDATION BRUSH, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
It is soft a pliable. Applies the foundation, doesn't push it around on your face. Doesn't break down. Bristles hold up well. Used the same brush for over a year now. With some care, occasional washing and thorough drying, it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Luxurious makeup brush, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
This is now my Favorite brush for dusting mineral powder over my foundation. After putting on foundation, I do eyebrows and lips with liner and dust over them too. Then re apply lip liner and it stays on all day. I LOVE this brush it is so soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, September 18, 2013
Patti Raines (Taylors, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
This is a great brush for applying your Sheer Cover foundation - even coverage and gentle on sensitive skin..I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed. First time I've had any problems, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush
I never got the brush. I was very disappointed. First time I've had any problems.

Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush