5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant silver shawl
I associated shawls with little old ladies, but this shawl is very elegant &was the perfect compliment to a shimmering blue evening dress.
Published on May 19, 2011 by Buckupduck

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
I am disappointed with this wrap. I expected better after reading the reviews. It is thin, fairly well made and kind of cheap looking. I guess that you get what you pay for :-( Not worth returning it.
Published 4 months ago by sc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant silver shawl, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Sheer Silver Fishnet & Lurex Fringed Evening Wrap Shawl for Prom Wedding Formal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars More than pleased, October 2, 2011
The shawl that I ordered was nicer than I expected. I wore it for a wedding and was very happy with how it looked. The product was very good quality, well worth the price I paid, and I received it very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars For daughter's prom, May 4, 2012
Dale Dale "Dale" (Chicago, Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
All I can say is simbly beatiful, don't know how it will last or hold up but it will work for prom nite, love the shine yes it is silver...

5.0 out of 5 stars This wrap is exactly what I was looking for!!, July 15, 2013
I have been searching for a wrap for my son's wedding in Seattle in August; I'm wearing a royal blue Calvin Klein sleeveless dress and silver platform sandals. I wanted something to offset the shoes, and I couldn't find just the right cover.....this is PERFECT!! Matches the shoes exactly and it is just light enough for an evening in August! It's very beautiful and delicate and sparkly! It's just long enough and I love the fringe! The pics don't do it justice! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was worth it!, April 20, 2013
This worked perfectly with my red outfit and silver bag !I would highly recommend this item to anybody who needs a shawl for an evening dress .

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty, September 6, 2012
The pictue doesn't do it justice. It's very soft and prettier than I expected. I will be using it at my son's wedding in 2 1/2 weeks. It will be versitile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, August 18, 2012
I purchased this scarf for my dress for the captain's dinner on my upcoming cruise. It matches my dress and shoes so perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect accessory - for more than one night, October 6, 2012
This lovely silver net wrap met my expectations and more.
It's a lovely accessory for my "Mother of the Bride" dress.
Added just a little extra covering for my arms for an August evening.
Beautiful sparkly silver net, tasteful. Article arrived super quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer silver wrap shawl, April 11, 2013
I needed a shawl to wear with my dark blue shimmery long gown for a ball. I was so pleased how pretty it looked on with my gown. My shoes were silver as well. It gave me the cover I needed for my shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than expected, October 12, 2012
Beautiful shawl, plan on wearing it to a wedding. It was much better quality than I expected and much more shimmery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›