Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on March 30, 2013
I got 4 of these (2 teal, 2 purple) and they fit my HQ flight cage as well as another similarly sized cage great!

It will be nice not having to do so much upkeep, my 4 budgies are molting and are making a huge mess, this way it should stay contained a bit better.
review image review image
on July 2, 2013
I have been searching for a seed skirt that would fit my Prevue Pet F040 flight cage. The cage has a 103" circumference length and this super large skirt fit perfectly. It's snug enough to keep seeds from leaking out of folds and comes in a variety of colors. Construction of the skirt looks well made. I chose the black one to match my cage and it has a gray elastic band as shown in the product picture. The price also reasonable compared to similar products.
on October 16, 2012
I have a large cage that measured 107" total. This product states 70" to 108" so i was expecting a tight squeeze to get it around my cage. When I received this cage skirt, the package stated 11" high and up to 106". I was worried it wouldn't fit and considered just sending it back but decided to skip the hassle and try it. I needed a little help getting it around the cage but it fits great and there was room to stretch! It can comfortably pull away from the cage and it has at least 4" of give. Maybe i just got lucky with a larger cut skirt but if you have a larger cage it may be worth looking into. Other cage guards i came across were way too small and i was glad when i found this extra large size. It is a good price for the size. I dont have my bird yet so i have yet to see how good it actually works. I got the white and it is nice and sheer.
on April 21, 2014
Wow, I sure wish I would have found this sooner!!! It sure does make the floor around my little love birds cage a whole lot cleaner, he is a real slob!!! LOL He is this one little love bird in a huge powder paint flight cage, the dog puts his paws up to the edge and teases him and the cat sits on the rails and the top and gives him a hard time. This thing catches so much of the mess now, it is such a great find!!!! I am just thrilled with it!!!
on February 26, 2014
We have 5 budgies in our 36" by 48" cage and finding a cover to keep their mess in the cage was daunting. this one fits it perfectly and does a good job holding in 70% of the mess. Nothing will hold those feathers in as they just float around everywhere, but it hold the seed and any toy debris perfectly.
on June 10, 2015
Fits perfect! I have a double stacked flight cage and only bought one skirt at first to make sure it would fit correctly. It works great and goes up very high, awesome for my little mess-making conures. Just bought another one for the top cage!
review image
on May 31, 2013
We keep five cockatiels together in one large cage and this fit perfectly. The dust and seeds were all over the floor before we put this on, but now the floor stays clean for days rather than hours. Great buy.
on March 8, 2016
I've had these a while now, long enough to really see how they've done with my messy messy parakeets and finches. These cage skirts are miraculous, and a cheap way to retain peace, sanity, and the continued enjoyment of the birds. Prior to installing these, I had purchased a shop vac to keep in the room and had to vacuum at least twice a day. My first vacuum was often at 5AM, prior to my first cup of coffee, so that the dog would not come in and the track seed husks that were on the floor, all over the house.
Now I vacuum twice a week. Every once in a while I'll put an attachment on the vac, and get the husks inside the seed skirts.
I bought the super large size, they are perfect for the 18x31 breeder cages. Totally worth every penny.
on August 3, 2014
This works perfectly on our large finch cage we have hanging out on our back porch. Before putting this on, out 8 finches would fling bird seed all over the floor of our screened in porch. We could sweep every day and it didn't matter. This has made life so much easier!
on January 13, 2016
Very nice product but could be taller. My birdies are messy and like to sling their sends everywhere. Also the bottom could be tighter or curve underneath in addition to being taller. For extra Coverage.