Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 26, 2015
I've been involved in serious fitness awareness for 20+ years. Sheer NO2 is by far the best Nitric Oxide (for the money) I've ever used. The best selling point for me; however, is it doesn't give me the shakes/jitters like the more expensive products have done in the past. I receive better than descent pumps, it truly serves as a fat burner and the energy it provides to tackle a solid workout is second to none. I've waited 3+ months to review this product for I wanted to see if there would be any drop off in the effectiveness of the product. There has been none. I would recommend . Sheer NO2 to anyone who's serious about getting tight and right at the gym or at home. If you put forth the effort you'll be pleased with the results. Sheer NO2 is the real deal.

Kage
review image
on April 25, 2016
I am 64 years old and have been working out with weights for around 50 years. Obviously I didn't recuperate as quickly as when I was younger but this Nitric Oxide gives me a more positive outlook to lifting, helps me lift more and recuperate much faster. Funny in an age where nothing works this really does.
on November 28, 2014
N02 Pump is REAL!!!
review image
on April 7, 2015
I do not vouch for very many people or products but sheer strength backs its claims. I used the product hours after I received it in the mail. Normally protein is the only supplement I consume. However, I'm over 40 and want to get back in the swing so I figured I'd try it out. As an ex- natural bodybuilder, I stay lean year round with good vascularity but sheer strength gave an immediate pump during my first warm up set. Honestly, I was flooded with soo much blood in my biceps during my back workout, that it was a bit scary. Definately would suggest giving the product a shot.
on November 4, 2015
Hubby loves these! As a gym rat approaching 40, he loves this product and this brand. No weird side effects or taste. We prefer to purchases these here on Amazon and have them delivered to our door vs fighting the traffic and dealing with crowds, parking etc at a big box store. This is a great product with great ingredients! Disclaimer; I received this product at a discount or for free for my honest feedback.
review image review image review image
on April 20, 2016
I've only used the product, Sheer N.O. for a week, but i have noticed my muscles stay pumped and while i'm lifting i can get a few more reps in to get that squeeze, the feeling like the muscle is filling up.
over the years I've done everything, even steroids, granted this isn't close to the pump from steroids, but I'm saying this to justify my comments about my results with this product.
on July 1, 2015
I received the correct quantity on time. It's now week 4 since I've been consuming NO2 (I did miss 2 days in a row during week 3).

Positives: My body does feel like it can be physically pushed harder and longer. Training recovery seems to be a bit quicker as well. My private boot camp mates have commented on my significant improvement. This is above and beyond my incremental improvement over the past 1.75 years.

Negatives: I'm having a more difficult than usual time falling and staying asleep and my heart feels like it's pumping harder (not irregular though).

Conclusion: I'll finish my 2 bottle supply and reassess whether or not to order NO2 again.
on July 8, 2015
My wife and I both take this and we are both over 50 and have noticed a big difference in strength and energy. I am having gains in muscle mass and am not doing any more with my workouts. I have also noticed a drop in my blood pressure, which surprised me.
on August 29, 2013
I've been in the fitness industry for about 7 years now, 3 of which I ran the personal training department of a big-box gym and 2 of which I have owned my own company. I have personally been working out for about 7 years as well.

Through my years of training, I've tried about all there is to try to gain a competitive edge as far as pre-workout supplements go. 'Sheer Strength' is one of the best pre-workouts I have taken without the nasty side effects or jitters.

I also love that it comes in capsule form, mostly because I train in the mornings and the last thing I want to do after brushing my teeth is drink any fruit punch or lemon lime flavored supplements. I've noticed a significant difference in my energy levels in the gym and an increase in strength as well. For best results in my opinion, it is best to take it on an empty stomach. It is also important to remember that with NO2 products, hydration is very important. Sipping water between sets will also help to increase your "pump".

I would feel comfortable recommending this product to my clients, which would make it one of very, very few.
22 comments|178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2015
like this product better than volcano will order again! also I like the way company tells you how to take product, I like that! I would like to add that the packaging was great ,it took 4 days to receive the product but that was not sheer labs or amazons fault, the usps messed up the tracking numbers. But I did receive it and in my review I definitely think this is a great product, it really works, and im going to stick with this one only!-