Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sheila G's Brownie Brittle, Chocolate Chip, 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2012
I have to say, I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't surprised by these either. It says something on the package about "no more fighting for the corner brownie" on mine. These are not like the corner piece. More like a very thin layer of brownie batter that's crispy and broken up in large and small pieces.
I dipped mine in peanut butter and it was better. I suggest eating these with milk.
I got mine at TJ Max so I got them discounted. It's a different snack for people tired of the same old thing.
I give it 3.5 - 4 stars.
on February 18, 2013
The chocolate chip is absolutely devine. Being one to go after the gooey center brownie, I wasn't sure how much of a fan I would be of these but ended up devouring the bad within 2 days. Can't wait to try the walnut ones.

Amazon's pricing is a bit high. I got a 4oz bag at Bilo for $3.99
on February 4, 2015
These are a cross between a thin wheat cracker and a chocolate chip cookie. They are a tasty snack, and I had to restrain myself to keep from eating the entire bag. I found them at the Corner Market in Vicksburg. On a per ounce basis, the Amazon listed price in comparable. I have not checked other sources. They are listed as 120 calories per ounce, and are not a significant source of protein or fiber. They can be used as a different kind of party chip (I am sure children, in particular, would enjoy them). They are available in various size bags. At least one other review noted a shipping problem (chips broken in shipment) but I am not sure what source that person used.
on April 9, 2014
I have to hide this from my kids in my bedroom It is so good and Satisfies my need when I crave a Chocolate Brownie. The only downfall is I end up eating the entire bag....LOL. (but still it is less calories and healthier for you then one big chocolate brownie and lasts longer when eating it! I highly recommend for all those with a sweet tooth!
on December 3, 2015
This is absolutely my favorite chocolate snack. -- not too sweet, but crunchy & delicious! It's pretty crumbly, but I love the crumbs too -- even on top of my ice cream -- Try it - you'll like it!!!!
on July 25, 2015
Believe us when we give it five stars. The only problem is that they are addicting. They have a crunch like chips thin in size and loaded with calories. You will want to eat more than one bag and NOT share. LOL. They are amazing.
on February 16, 2015
The flavor of a delicious brownie, baked into flat brittle! Great concept, yummy snack! Since I could easily eat the full bag in one sitting, I also purchased the box of 100-calorie Chocolate Chip and Caramel Brownie Brittle. Whatever the packaging, this is one delicious snack!
on May 22, 2014
This review is bittersweet. Sweet because I loved them but bitter because I know I have to control my intake of them from here on out. Next best thing after chocolate cake or a real doughy brownie!
on April 17, 2012
These taste fantastic! They taste like a brownie flavored cookie! There are pieces in the bag that are big and small and 1 oz is 100 calories. It definitely satisfies that sweet tooth. :)
on October 12, 2013
I had recently discovered Sheila G's Brownie Brittle in a local store, & fell in love! I'm not a conventional brownie lover, but I enjoy the crunchy texture of this brittle. I hadn't realized until after I ordered the 6 pack, that they are cheaper in the store, but I have no regrets.

See 1 answered question