Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2014
So fat so good. Fits perfectly... But only the camera... Nothing more (cables, print paper etc). Nothing more to add
on March 6, 2014
My Z2300 fits perfectly inside this case. It's totally protected especially when traveling. Small enough to fit in a purse or glove compartment.
on April 29, 2014
It is perfect for the Polaroid Camera. It is durable and far less expensive than anything we could get at the price-gouging stores in Montana. I love it when you buy an item on Amazon and they suggest an item that goes with it and that item is perfect. And, with Amazon Prime, we got it delivered here to our home (on the side of a mountain in Montana) in 48 hours. Wow! We really love Amazon.
on February 4, 2014
Has two sides .One for camera with strap to hold in place one with pocket to hold extras . wouldn't put pics in might bend them when camera presses against them. Paper in pack may be OK or pics in small envelope. Very sturdy for your investment. Love it. Very smart looking
on January 27, 2014
Just the right size for my new camera. Can carry your printing paper in here too. Advise it completely. Just call me flash.
on January 16, 2014
Large enough to carry camera and paper. Small enough to fit in my purse. Perfect. Recommend for everyone with this camera.
on June 17, 2013
1. The hard shell seems sufficiently protective, and the inner lining seems sufficiently soft.
2. The case fits my Z2300, but rather snugly.
3. This snugness, while secure, means I don't feel confident storing anything else in the case. I would have liked to be able to keep a pack of paper and an extra memory card in there. As it is, I'm not confident the paper won't get bent.

All-in-all, adequate, but not stellar.
on March 25, 2015
Although this is a sturdy case, the hardness is to hard and keeps turning on my Canon camera and wearing down the battery. There is no flexibility or give. I tried everyway to put my camera in this case and nothing worked. So I head to stop using this case.
on November 5, 2015
I bought this for my son's Polaroid instant print camera and it fits perfectly. It holds a few sheets of photo paper and the camera and that is all, in case you are wanting something that holds more.
on July 3, 2014
The case is too small for the camera and the zipper immediately comes apart. It is self-healing, but the case is of no use at all for the Polaroid Z2300.