Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 22, 2014
I am SO annoyed!!! Went through a lot of trouble to find clear bumpers and thought I had found them here. These are opaque. Bought two packs for a project for which I really, really need clear. By the time I pay to send them back it's not worth it. Man o man...I am really annoyed.
on March 26, 2015
I use these guys for everything. They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and there is no end to their uses. Use your imagination.
They are great as kitchen cabinet bumpers but they can also stabilize desk top items like the calculator, telephone, clocks, printers etc. I use the very tiny dome shaped ones in my car to mark the dials or buttons that I use the most but are hard to locate in the dark.- i.e. the heater dial, radio button for my favorite station, the one garage door button that I use the most, They work great at night and I don't have to take my eyes off of the road to find what I am looking for. PLUS they are crystal clear so you can hardly see them during the day. I have just about every shape and size that they make.
on May 5, 2014
I like the bumpers. I'm using them in my guest room to keep the headboard from bumping the wall. They are still a little visible so I'm not 100% happy with the way they look, but they get the job done and I've had no more scratches on my wall from the headboard.
on January 16, 2016
UPDATE:

After having these "feet" on my laptop for 3 weeks, they no longer "gripped" I use a lapdesk and computer started sliding - only way I could get them to grip again was to lift up computer and wipe the "feet" with damp cloth. Then they would hold for part of the day and slide again

The "feet" stick to bottom of laptop fine, just don't keep it from sliding

I had some thin rubber grip strips, self adhesive that work awesome, so I cut the strips to fit on the bottom of the "feet" and now they stay put

So, I don't recommend these if you want something that is "slip proof" since they don't stay slip proof after a few weeks.

I have laptop and I use it on a "lap desk", always sliding around on me.
I put these 6 of them across the bottom on back side and front one in
each corner - it also raises laptop just a bit to allow extra airflow

I took the 4 I had left and put them at the back of my lap desk as extra security to keep from puter from sliding off

They stick great - make sure you know where you want them, not repositional, which is why they are great for me, they stick ! I've tried
numerous brands and this is first on that keeps my laptop on the lapdesk
on March 31, 2016
Adhered well and did what I wanted them to do. (Probably tmi, but I wanted something that would prevent a plastic 'toilet seat elevator' from shifting under my disabled brother during use, that would also allow me to clean between the elevator and bowl without unscrewing the whole thing every time. This did the trick.
on July 15, 2015
I used these to replace the rubber feet on an old laptop that was overheating. Now the keyboard is cool. In a high stress application like this, it's wise to use a "firmer" adhesive like weldwood contact cement. For normal applications the stickum on the part is pretty good.
on April 20, 2014
These are great little rubber bumper feet that give you that 1/8 inch gap wherever you need it.

Works great with motherboards.
on February 9, 2014
The adhesive was lousy and it did not stay attached very well. Had to use tape to keep these in place.
on May 31, 2013
I sought a large, thick, and flexible bumper, and this was the largest and thickest I could find. I'll employ an array of several of these bumpers to do the job.
on December 3, 2014
I wanted something that would stay put as a cupboard door pad. These are way to thick for that. I am not really sure what one would use them for. They are fairly hard. Just didn't suit what I wanted. Product might be good if you have a use for them. Not big enough to protect door knob marks on walls. Too big for picture frame pads. So, unless I can come up with something, they are useless too me. I am out the cost because return shipping fees.