The world's greatest detective is back -- and this time, he's fighting crime in the brave new world of the 22nd Century!
After Sherlock Holmes is brought back from the dead, he is rejuvenated to that of a 25 year-old to help good friend Inspector Beth Lestrade battle an unprecedented crime wave wreaking havoc on this peaceful future. To assist Holmes, the personality of his loyal friend and companion, Dr. John Watson, is programmed into the brain of an android. They quickly lock wits once again with the consummate criminal: Professor James Moriarty, the only adversary Holmes ever considered an equal. Like Holmes, he's been brought back to life by 22nd Century technology. Unlike Holmes, Moriarty is determined to dominate the crime-free world of the future.
Features over 11 hours of crime fighting, world saving action and suspense.
- Each episode is inspired by one of the actual literary classics of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Visually highlighted by a striking blend of traditional 2-D and 3-D CGI animation.
- Produced in consultation with an educational consultant to be FCC-friendly, emphasizing critical thinking, problem solving and deductive reasoning skills.
- FIRST TIME AVAILABLE IN ITS ENTIRETY!
- Bonus episodes from Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Ripley s Believe It Or Not, Flight Squad, Stargate: Infinity and Liberty s Kids.