Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 11, 2011
I normally wait for some type of price reduction but decided to get this now. It is worth every penny. Great graphics, great voice acting, in game guide, choice of difficulty level of play, terrific story, lots of hints all making it an enjoyable and relaxing game. Because it's a collector's additions nice extras included. Happy with purchase.
on April 6, 2012
I downloaded this game for my iPad2 and it's one fun ride. Sole Hidden object games get boring, but this has just the right amount of sleuthing, puzzles, and adventure to welcome the hidden object scenes. Beautiful hand-drawn artwork and great voice-overs too. If you are a casual gamer like myself, definitely give it a try.
on July 22, 2015
It was a decent game to play, but the thing that irritated me the most was every time a room had no more clues it would say across the top of the screen: "location complete". Some people would like this so they don't have to guess if anything might still be in that room, but for me, it was a buzz kill. When you solve crimes, no one tells you: hey nothing more here. SPOILER: It did have a cool feature no other game I have played yet has: going to another time period for that room. I always like when programmers think up something no other game has.
on October 24, 2012
This was a nicely priced,quickly shipped game.Alot of fun,with good graphics,and sound tracks.In the collectors edition,there is a lot of extra game play and other fun things,such as,screen savers,wall papers,concept art,extended game play,plus more hos's and puzzles.This was well worth the investment.
on July 14, 2012
I never thought I'd be writing this, but this PC game based on Doyle's famous Holmes & Watson characters contained ideas and occurrences that actually were, IMO, even better than the original story!

If you love Holmes, a great detective story and a PC game that isn't too simple or too difficult, this one is for you. Honestly, and without giving anything away, I was wondering about purchasing this since this particular story is so well known. Needn't have worried--the different take on this mystery adventure surprised me.

Hidden object scenes are just right, as are the mini-games. I can't think of one negative thing to say. Buy and enjoy!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 5, 2012
This is one of the better Big Fish games. It's on a par with Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat, and the Midnight Mysteries series. The graphics are gorgeous, the music appropriately creepy and the puzzles very challenging without being impossible. I do confess to skipping a couple just because they're the kind I hate. YMMV.

The developers have taken Conan Doyle's original story and expanded on it, to good effect. It's plausible, and as you explore the rooms in Baskerville Manor, the experience is immersive. There aren't too many HO scenes, and they're mixed up with other types of puzzles. There aren't many anachronisms in the game, which is refreshing, and it's just FUN!

My only complaint is that it's a bit short, but that could be because I skipped some of the puzzles.
on January 22, 2013
This is a very fun and enjoyable game to play. The hidden objects are easy to find, great graphics, and it has a Strategy
Guide in case you get stuck. If you like Sherlock Holmes like I do, then you will love this game. I can't wait to play it again.
on February 10, 2013
It's ok, nothing great. There were no surprises in the plot, some phantom hounds killed them. That's it. The hidden object puzzles were good and challenging.