Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Unit|Change

on October 6, 2015
Works perfect! I have really sensitive skin & ive had to negative reaction to it!
review image
11 comment|234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2015
I have tried many different lubes in my intimate life but nothing as good as this one. Most of the lubricants i have tried by myself and with my husband are everything from sticky, leaving a gross feeling after to straight just not staying lubricated long enough but shibari intimate lubricant is designed for a soft and silky feel and oh my it is definitely soft and silky. This lubricant does not feel sticky at all, it does not leave a gross feeling after, it's easy to clean and it stays lubricated for a long while! I love the fact that it is water based so that it works well with my body as well as i can use it with any adult toys without worrying about it ruining anything or causing me any problems. You do not need allot of this stuff a little bit really goes a long way so it lasts a lot longer then other lubes I've used! Theres no smell and is latex safe which is great because my husband is allergic to latex. I think this lubricant is one of the best I've ever used and great in every aspect I've used it in, it is great for using with a partner or when your playing the lone card with your battery operated friends. When first recieving this product i emediately opened the bottle put it on my fingers for initial testing purposes and rubbed my fingers together then proceeded to try and whipe it off on to my shorts and it hardly changed the way my fingers felt i had to wash my hands which shows it definitely works above expectations plus my fingers felt so nice, silky and soft i almost want to use this as a moisturizer! This product also comes with a safety seal which makes me feel better about using it and contains 8fl oz which is a very generous amount when it comes to bottles of lube. The price for this lubricant is great and i definitely recommend it to any one who is looking for a lube that not only works but feels great during and after. I recieved this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review which in no way, shape or form alters my review this is 100 % my own view.
review image
33 comments|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2016
This lube is amazing! You don't need to use much, and it goes on so smooth. It lasts as long as you need it but doesn't feel like too much while you're using it either. There's no gross smell and it's not sticky at ALL - that's my biggest problem with most other lubricants. I love that it's water based too so I don't worry about any adverse reactions. I haven't had any irritation at all and neither has my husband. Will definitely buy again!

Like most people, I rely on honest product reviews to make purchase decisions. Because the experience of others has been so helpful to me, I try to provide honest, helpful reviews to assist other shoppers in selecting the right products for them. If my review is helpful to you, please consider clicking 'yes' below!
on December 18, 2015
I purchased 2 bottles. The order arrived today. 1 bottle is labeled "Intimate Lubricant" the other is labeled "Personal Lubricant". They both have different labels and different Ingredients listed. Not sure what to this, is 1 a knockoff and 1 real? Why did I order quantity 2 and receive 2 different products?
review image review image
55 comments|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2014
My partner and I were having a lot of difficulty getting intimate, we were willing but our bodies weren't. After trying multiple different lubricants with different successes and allergic reactions, I stumbled upon Shibari on Amazon. Saw the reviews, saw the price, figured it'd be worth a shot.

It's some of the best lubricant I've ever used. This is the first time since we received it that I've had time to get on the computer to rave about Shibari. If you're a couple and you're having difficulty finding a lube that won't give you a rash or won't be wet enough, get Shibari!
11 comment|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2015
Probably the best water-based lube. I don't even bother to wash it off, and it doesn't give me any sticky feelings or anything. Almost like a lotion.
on February 8, 2015
This lubricant has a nice silky feeling to it. You can feel the quality of the ingredients compared with other water based lubricants. It also stays lubricated for quite a while. I will definitely buy this stuff again when the bottle runs out.
on February 14, 2015
Excellent lubricant. I was nervous that it would become sticky like may others, but it stays smooth for a long time. I have tried many lubes and this is one of the best I have used. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry, especially with condoms, and lasts.
on January 31, 2016
This lubricant creates a pleasant gliding sensation when used. It doesn't require an excessive amount of product; a little goes a long way, and seldom needs to be reapplied, although once in awhile it requires reapplication. It rinses off easily, with no scrubbing required. It's fairly thin, like most water-based lubricants. It has a very natural feel, compared to a silicone-based lubricant, and feels slick, but not unnaturally so. It's touted as non-staining, but I do find it can leave a sort of residue on some fabrics, however, it will come out when washed, so it doesn't leave anything permanent. I also find it can leave a bit of a sticky feeling on the skin, nothing uncomfortable, just a slightly tacky feeling. I like that it feels so natural. Using it isn't like wearing an oil slick, it just adds a little something extra in the way of comfort for everyone. There was no irritation of my very sensitive skin. I find it quite enjoyable to use, and I recommend it. I received this lubricant at a discounted rate in exchange for my testing and honest review.
review image review image review image
on June 5, 2016
So i purchased this item as a gift and OMG, my friend would not stop raving about it. I don't know what his actual situation is like but wow this girl wouldnt stop talking about it. It is like she discovered a new country or something I cant believe it. I told her to write me a short review but it was definitely not short.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where can I start, honestly the best thing I used so far. I love it and would purchase it over and over again. I cant believe how incredible it is. I love it.

Would recommend to anyone and everyone.