Shimano SH-M161G Shoe - Men's Gray/Black, 41.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Heat-moldable Custom-Fit technology: a Shimano innovation
- Multi function rubber outsole for performance in varied conditions.
- Micro-adjust buckle & dual off-set straps securely holds foot and allows subtle adjustments.
- Extra-long cutable straps allows for personal comfort & preference.
- Replaceable toe spikes increases traction in sand or loose dirt.rt
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
With a tough synthetic leather upper and low-profile armor, the Shimano M161G Mountain bike shoe gets you through off-road madness. When you find yourself slogging over the unrideable, the roomy Volume+ last, aggressive traction lugs, and flexible mid-sole gets the job done without discomfort.
- Upper Material: [upper] synthetic leather, mesh
- Soleplate: carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-hole MTB
- Sole: rubber
- Tread: yes
- Recommended Use: cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Top Customer Reviews
The sole is great, super grippy and even though its stiff, its easy to walk in.
My biggest complaint is that this shoe is heavy. It is astonishing how much it weighs. For this $$$, I would think they could get the weight down a little bit.