5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano R-132 cycling shoe
Awesome fit, super light and very well ventilated. Absolutely no break in required. Love the ratchet strap and quick release mechanism. These shoes work particularly well for a narrow foot like mine. Highly recommend.
Published on July 30, 2010 by Debra K. Hering

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow toes
Can't beat the price of $50 but the tip of this shoe is narrower than any other Shimano shoes I've ever own. Toes were numb after a 40 mile ride. Hopefully it'll stretch out.
Published on January 7, 2012 by Richard Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano R-132 cycling shoe, July 30, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow toes, January 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First cycling shoe, May 31, 2011
This review is from: Shimano SH-R132L Cycling Shoe - Men's (Apparel)
This is my first cycling shoe so I really don't have anything to compare it to. However, that being said I like the shoe alot. It fit perfectly. I love the quick release buckle for easy on and off. I like that I can tighten or loosen the cleats for personal comfort. I bit the dust once just recently but it was because I did not click out both feet in a tight squeeze. Speaking of clicking out, it's easy and i've had no issues at all. Overall, I highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light, stiff...but NARROW!, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Shimano SH-R132L Cycling Shoe - Men's (Apparel)
Road nearly 1,000 miles in these shoes and just couldn't take the discomfort any more. Consistently got a hot spot from the cleat...no matter where I positioned it...and got numb toes after 15 miles on every ride. The toe box in these shoes is very narrow. They are, however, very light and stiff. Great power transfer. They are well constructed and the straps are well-designed. Even after a thousand miles they look new. However, the small rubber block on the heel of one shoe fell off after only a few hundred miles of use. Not an issue if you don't walk much in your bike shoes. If you've got narrow feet I think these shoes are a bargain for the price. If not...stay away!

5.0 out of 5 stars boyfriends gift, December 21, 2011
These are the best I've bought for him he has a hard time buying them to fit his size 13 so these are super comfy!

Shimano SH-R132L Cycling Shoe - Men's