5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700-G Crankset (Sports)
I recommend this crank. Its a great product. Makes a huge difference on climbs! Takes a lot of pressure from the legs on steep grades. What you lose in speed you gain in climbing power. I recommend this to anyone looking for something to accommodate their climbing strength!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crank!, February 11, 2013
Bought a bike with BB30 and a cheap FSA crank. I started hearing the BB30 annoying creak so I decided to use an adapter to convert back to a Shimano bottom bracket and upgrade to this crank. Crank is stiff and light weight. It immediately fixed an issue I was having with shifting. I think once the bottom bracket was converted it solved the problem I was having with the limiting screws on the front derailleur not adjusting far enough to compensate for the narrower BB30 setup. Now with this crank and the Ultergra bottom bracket all is silky smooth; no more missed shifts especially on climbs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not lasting for me..., July 15, 2014
I like the crankset, but am finding some tooth wear on the big ring already after only 500 miles or so. I wonder if I caused it by not putting on a new chain at the same time as swapping out my cranks and cassette. I'm a bit disappointed by the wear... also, aesthetically, the glossy gray doesn't really go that well with the black and silver on my bike. Perhaps see the colors in person before ordering.

edited for spelling and extra cr/lf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, August 2, 2013
I bought this because I'm getting old and I can't climb like I used to. I used this crank to replace a Dura Ace 7800 crank with 39-58 chainrings. I didn't make any other changes to the drivetrain except to adjust the front derailleur height and it worked perfectly.YMMV. One thing to note is the little plastic tool to remove/install the dust covers is not included. I used a pin wrench to remove and install but it was less than ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY nice upgrade from FSA!!!, November 29, 2014
This review is from: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700-G Crankset (Sports)
Truth be told, I purchased two of these Ultegra cranks- a 53/39 reviewed elsewhere, and this one. Both of them were a HUGE upgrade from the cheap OEM FSA crank that came on my Cannondale Synapse! Yes, I had to source and install a bottom bracket bushing/adapter to install this, but truth be told I would have spent twice the money to be able to run Shimano cranks!

I wish I could say I was strong enough to run the 53/39 at all times, but on some group rides I'm with people 20 years younger than I, and since there these things out there called "hills", well....all I have to say is: I sure am glad I bought this 50/34 set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff that Shimano, December 15, 2012
I needed a compact crankset for a ride in the mountains of North Carolina. I also bought a mountain cassette. Have ridden this crank about 1 year and have had no problems.

It's good looking in it's darker gray color and goes well with all the rest of my Shimano Ultegra/Dura Ace setup. Looks like the colors of Benetton!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact crank, January 23, 2013
I really like the color on these new Ultegra. Crank is super lighter than other crankset I've own and its doing a great job of spinning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, May 6, 2013
Just what I was looking for!
The crank was used to match the other 6700 drivetrain parts. The quality is Shimano and so far it has worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellente purchase, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700-G Crankset (Sports)
its a new bike with the double crank set
and i am glad amd pleased in the purchase.thanks
it really change my bike

Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 10-speed Road Bicycle Compact Double Crank Set (50/34, 175mm)
$329.99 $243.52
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.