5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fall scarf!
Published on October 6, 2011 by Leah E. Graves

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and decently made
Published on January 3, 2012 by SunsetDweller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fall scarf!, October 6, 2011
This review is from: Women's Jewel Dazzle Multicolor Stripe Glamour Fashion Scarf / Shawl / Wrap (5 Colors) (Apparel)
I'm wearing this scarf to work for the first time today. It's the perfect material weight for fall and also to wear indoors at work to dress up an outfit. It does not itch like many of my other scarves. The pattern and colors go with so many things. Today I'm wearing it with a charcoal grey shirt and a denim jacket. The price for this product was excellent and I was excited I could add it to my Super Saver Shipping order since I was shopping with a gift card!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful scarf!, March 12, 2012
This scarf is very soft and the colors are beautiful! It is very versatile and can be worth with blues, greens, tans, fuschia/plums and even white. I even threw it on over a black shirt and was complimented on the scarf. If you like softer colors and having a versatile scarf, this is a terrific buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and decently made, January 3, 2012
SunsetDweller (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I purchased this scarf to liven up a boring black sweater. It is made of a lightweight rayon-like material and is soft against the skin. The colors portrayed in the Amazon photo are accurate. It's nothing spectacular - I've seen similar scarves for sale by seasonal street vendors for $15. However, it is quite colorful (in a muted way). It wasn't exactly a steal at $28, but it also was a decent value considering the product quality. It was shorter than most scarves I own...wish it was just a bit longer. Also, the labels attached to his scarf are stickers, but the sticker adhesive is quite strong. I pulled a little bit of the fabric out of place when I removed the sticker, and I tried to remove sticker carefully. Use caution when removing sticker!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SCARF!, December 4, 2012
I got this scarf as a gift and absolutely love it! I can't wait until after Christmas to buy myself another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect scarf, November 22, 2013
Love this scarf! So many different colors - it can go with anything. Washes well and I get lots of compliments when I wear it! Perfect colors, texture and length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable holiday gift!, December 4, 2013
I decided this year that I am getting everyone on my list that can wear it off - a scarf to simplify my holiday shopping. I bought all 4 colors. Got them in the mail today and boy am I pleased. Plus I love the fact that I am under budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming colors, November 12, 2013
I was looking for these colors in a scarf, and here they are! Very comfortable fabric...perfect length to play with different looks...goes perfectly with my new coat!!! The colors are also very calming...love this scarf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Berry Dazzling Stripe Shimmer Fashion Scarf Wrap, January 9, 2014
Upon receiving this scarf and viewing it through the clear package it was in, I was very disappointed... But upon opening the package and slipping out the scarf, it is really very lovely... The colors are quite muted, but there are just so many colors, and the metallic threads really make it more beautiful and functional... It is a very nice, soft fabric and will be very comfortable to wear close to your neck and face... It's light enough to use as an accent in the spring/summer, but the absolutely perfect colors would work well with your fall and winter clothes also... I am very pleased... It was a great bargain for only 19.95... Can be worn as a wrap also...

Cathy Monroe

3.0 out of 5 stars Rough Texture, November 8, 2013
This scarf has a rough texture that I will not be able to wear unless it is placed under a collar or lapel. I was surprised that the fabric was not of a better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice scarf, June 17, 2013
Nice scarf with wonderful earth tones. Goes with a lot of different outfits and looks. Soft on my neck and not too warm if loosely worn. Very versatile.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›