- A general purpose retro-reflective NPN open collector photo sensor
- MCS-655 incorporates a complimentary switching voltage output (light/dark activated) that operates up to 333Hz
- An LED is mounted on the top of the unit along with a sensitivity adjustment pot for alignment purposes
- Excitation Requirement: 10-30VDC (30mA)
- Maximum current sinking: 100mA
Other Sellers on Amazon
$236.00 ($236.00 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: ABQ Industrial
Have one to sell?
Shimpo MCS-655 Photo Reflective Sensor, 100mA max Load Current, NPN Open, 10-30VDC, 333Hz Switching Frequency, 1" - 3' Sensing Distance
|Price:||$210.00 ($210.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $210.00
Specifications for this item
|Minimum Storage Temperature||55 Degrees Celsius|
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||inch|
|Terminal Type||-25 degrees_celsius|
Incorporates a complimentary switching voltage output (light/dark activated) that operates up to ... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Incorporates a complimentary switching voltage output (light/dark activated) that operates up to 333Hz. An LED is mounted in the back of the unit with sensitivity adjustment. Sensing distance: 1" to 3 ft. Activity frequency: 333Hz. Excitation requirement: 10-30VDC (30mA). Maximum current sinking: 100mA. Operating temperature: -13 degree F-131 degree F (-25 degree C-55 degree C). Degree of protection: IP66/NEMA 4. Cable length: 10 ft.
There are no customer reviews yet.