Tickle 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Whiskey Windfall Tickle hits the whiskey windfall - and learns that the best type of business is like a mullet - all business up front, a party filled with moonshine in the back
2. Hiding the Hooch With a load of moonshine sitting on his lawn, Tickle is a sitting duck. Now he's facing the task of transporting it to his new warehouse without alerting the law, the shine's rightful owner, or his new secretary Megan.
3. Cars, Crossbows and Corn Liquor Now that the shine is safely in Tickle's warehouse, the boys make a pact to keep a low profile and not flash their cash, but the pile of third-rate bric-a-brac Tickle has used to fill his shop provokes suspicion in new secretary, Megan.
4. Spirits in the Spirits Tickle's Tackle is now open and the shine is selling fast, but a few bumps in the night has everyone thinking the shop is haunted. Tickle must act fast and convince his shine customers that the only spirits in his shop are the kind you drink.
5. Drunk as a Fish Tickle and the boys agree to host a fish fry for charity. Armed only with their hands, wits and plentiful moonshine the boys set out to catch their limit. Megan struggles to sell tickets to the fundraiser, until she thinks of a way to sweeten the pot.
6. Whiskey Boom Shine sales are booming and the cash is burning a hole in Tickle's pocket, so he decides to have an "explosively" fun birthday party for his dad. Meanwhile, Megan and the guys have a shoot out to determine who gets to be in charge while Tickle…
7. Shined, Sealed, Delivered Hoping to bribe their way out of trouble, Tickle and the boys create a discreet delivery service to raise cash. Their motto is no questions asked, but they should have asked themselves if this was really a good idea.
8. Drunk History Tickle tries to make some extra cash by giving historic bus tours to senior citizens. Meanwhile Howard and Mo deal with the not-so-secret news of Megan's pregnancy and throw her a party for the record books.
9. White Lighting Fast With his shine and money dwindling, Tickle needs some cash. A local auto race is offering a cash price so the guys sink their remaining capital into a race-car. Tickle's old partner, Tim, shows up with a better car and a burning need to beat Tickle.
10. Drinks on the House Megan makes a commercial for Tickle's Tackle to squash the growing suspicion that the store is a front for a moonshine operation. Mo's big-money dream leads Tickle and the boys to open a casino in the warehouse behind the store.
11. Shine-squatch Tickle's mysterious enemy is getting closer. When hiding in the carriage house and living off of moonshine fails, it's time for one last desperate attempt at fast cash. Tickle, Meg, Howard, and Mo pursue three separate schemes.
12. Death by Moonshine When the owner of Tickle's stolen shine finally catches up with him, it's going to take a miracle to make it out of this one alive... even if he's already pretending to be dead.
|Executive Producer||Brian Flanagan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I know that "reality" shows are all staged to some degree, but this one is so obviously fake that I couldn't enjoy it. Moonshiners was better.Published 1 day ago by C. A. Thompson
Dont wast your time. Not the same quality & story line as the original Moonshiners. Save your money, DONT BUY THIS SHOW!Published 3 months ago by Jeremy L. Anderson
It's very corny. NOTHING like moonshiners and to be honest. A bit surprised Tickle agreed to be in something so corny. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amuletta