Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on October 3, 2013
I really like it! I actually had second thoughts about buying this because of how cheap it is and I was scared for the quality but I'm sure i made the right choice cuz it looks beautiful and I really like it. I recommend it for any Shingeki no Kyojin fan. The color and detail is wonderful and it seems really legit!
on January 24, 2014
Arrived way before due date, Others have warned that the color of the blue wing was more of a purple, I, however, disagree. The color was exactly the color it should be, and the pendant is not uncomfortably large. I personally feel that the chain could be slightly longer, but thats just nit picking, as it falls about 2-3 inches below my neck anyway. So far, the ring attaching the pendant to the necklace has proven to be quite sturdy, as its already taken a few generous tugs with no visible damage. All in all a fantastic product, and i would DEFINATELY recommend it.
on December 24, 2013
I was really impressed with the delivery time. I placed the order Dec 9 and the estimated delivery was sometime in January, yet it came in on the 23rd!

Like others have said, the pendant is more purple than blue, but that really isn't a big deal to me since it's a small object.
The pendant does not have Wall Maria on the back, rather "Shingeki no Kyojin" engraved vertically in Japanese.

The pendant comes down to my mid chest (not torso), right above my nipple. It'd make a great gift for any fan of the series.
on May 16, 2014
I read reviews that said it was actually blue, but its not its very obviously noticeably brilliant purple, also the paint leaked over a lot of the silver lines on the wings so it looks messy and its not correctable either url to image of what I received: [...]
review image review image review image
on February 24, 2015
Got 5 of these as gifts. They're awesome! Little bit of a smaller chain then expected, but nothing that makes it uncomfortable. The weight on it is good and the design is beautiful. Great gifts they made too.
on December 11, 2013
First off I want to talk about how much I love this neckless.
I just got it in the mail today (December 11, 2013) and it's great! Very well made not a small pendent but not too big. The chain is nice and NOT thin so it shouldn't break too quickly. Great price for such a well made neckless. Any lover of this anime should buy it. Or buy it for a friend/lover. You will not be disappointed.

Now I'm going to talk about this downside to this. (Not bad so trust me.)
1: If you want this neckless quickly forget it. It comes from China so it WILL take time to get it. (for me dec 12-31 but got it on the 11)
2: The color on the pendent should be a blue color but it's more purple. (But it's no big deal to me.)

That's really it for me on the downfall. I still love this neckless and was extremely excited when I found it in my mailbox. On top of that I'm even wearing it right now!
on May 17, 2014
The necklace was beautiful and it was worth the money, but the right side of the product is supposed to be blue, and it was purple. I suppose its not a bad thing, but that's not how the actual symbol looks. The picture doesn't really show that it is purple, so it was kind of a disappointment on that perspective. The product was overall satisfying besides that. If you're fine with it being purple, then I definitely would recommend this to you.
on May 30, 2014
the necklace looks just like the picture if not better
the chain i was surprised to find was actually a very good quality chain most the time when buying cheap jewelry the chain is either a cord or a really flimsy metal anyways im in love with this necklace i recommend to any attack on titan fanatic its a must have <3
review image
on August 6, 2015
I have had this for slightly over 2 months now and it has barely shown signs of wear. The pendant doesn't feel heavy and it is just the right size for me. It's about 1.5 inches. Although mines came with a slight imperfection on the paint job, I don't really mind it since it isn't noticeable unless you inspect it closely. I do wear very often and plan to do so in the future. It is safe to say that the pendant is of great quality and I would definitely recommend.

However, the chain that it comes with doesn't look too sturdy but it hasn't broken so far. My only real problem with it is that it causes a small allergic reaction to my skin after long periods of time. But you can easily change the chain so that isn't a huge issue.
on December 25, 2013
its not that noticeable and now upon further expectation i can see that it looks purple in the picture and i still like it. its very shiny and has the attack on titan logo on the back! i like the chain, even though it has some weird little kinks in it but i don't think it will break easily. as long as you don't put it all up in your face it will be fine