Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 27, 2012
used for a slideshow and the kids loved it. I don't like that you are unable to use the sings purchased from Amazon on slideshows though bc of copyright. had to get it somewhere else.
on December 18, 2012
I love this song. I only bought the single. But would highly recommend it to anyone. I eventually want the entire album. But this song just makes me happy every time.
on May 12, 2012
I looked for this song forever and finally found it on Amazon.com. It is REALLY GOOD and prompted me to go back and review other songs by him (which I also bought).
on August 6, 2012
This song is so great very uplifting and happy. Makes me want to dance everytime I listen to it. Hope Jarrod keeps making this level of music.
on February 21, 2013
Great Song, nothing else to say.... Now Im just filling up words per the requirement of Amazons word requirement rule
on October 18, 2012
Great song that can relax you anywhere. This song can pick you up when you're down or relax you when you are stressed
on February 25, 2013
I love this song! When it plays on the radio I roll down the windows, crank the volume and dance in the car!!
on October 4, 2012
Love, love, love, love this song! If this song doesn't put you in a better mood...I don't know what will!?!
on October 18, 2012
This is a great upbeat song. I love the message! This is on my playlist - it is my new favorite song :)
on December 4, 2012
Great song, love it. not sure what else to write and this thing makes you use soooo many words, Great!