- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Shinobi - Nintendo 3DS
|Price:||$11.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Re-experience the classic game play of the original Shinobi titles, with a modern twist. Pattern-based enemies, twitch game play and side-scrolling action all come together with an updated and unique visual 3D style, deeper combat, and all-new challenges.
- Defeat enemies with skill and style as you switch between ranged, melee and acrobatic attacks on the fly. And rely on your Ninja magic to get you out of tight spots and give you advantage during intense fights.
- With a brand new combo system to master, a host of achievements to unlock and challenge maps to complete, you will want to return again and again to better your score and ranking. Watch recorded replays to help find your weaknesses and perfect your Ninja skills.
- Re-experience the classic gameplay of the original Shinobi titles, with a modern twist and the 3D graphics of the 3DS
- Defeat enemies with a combination of ranged, melee and acrobatic attacks, as well as ninja magic
- With a brand new combo system to master, a host of achievements to unlock
- Watch recorded replays to help find your weaknesses and perfect your Ninja skills
- Access special challenge maps through StreetPass functionality exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Shinobi is a single player Action-Adventure game that reinvents the classic ninja combat gameplay of the Shinobi franchise on the Nintendo 3DS. Along with an engrossing storyline set in exotic locations, the game utilizes in-game combat based in martial arts skills, special moves, throwing stars, ninja magic and a special katana sword that feeds on souls. The game also contains 3DS-specific features including 3D graphics and StreetPass functionality that allows players to access special challenge maps.
The Legendary Ninja Warrior Returns
The legendary ninja warrior returns. Betrayed by your friend you must battle an ancient and evil clan in this epic continuation of the acclaimed Shinobi series. Shinobi captures the classic side-scrolling action from the original Shinobi games. This coupled with intense combat in exotic locations and over the top boss encounters is what players have loved since the early days of the series. Exclusively developed for the Nintendo 3DS, Shinobi is presented in stunning 3D visuals while introducing several exciting new features and challenges that Shinobi veterans and newcomers will equally enjoy.
- A Classic Reborn - Re-experience the classic gameplay of the original Shinobi titles, with a modern twist. Pattern-based enemies, twitch gameplay and side-scrolling action all come together with an updated and unique visual 3D style, deeper combat, and all-new challenges.
- Fast and Furious Combat - Defeat enemies with skill and style as you switch between ranged, melee and acrobatic attacks on the fly.
- Magic - Rely on your Ninja Magic to get you out of tight spots and give you advantage during intense fights.
- Become a Master Ninja - With a brand new combo system to master and a host of achievements to unlock, you will want to return again and again to better your score and ranking.
- Learn Through Replays - Watch recorded replays to help find your weaknesses and perfect your ninja skills.
- StreetPass Compatible - Access special challenge maps through StreetPass functionality.
Use ninja magic.
Utilize skill and style.
Fast and furious combat.
Top Customer Reviews
You play as a ninja whose village is under attack by an opposing ninja clan. You soon find out you were betrayed and you go after who is really behind the attack. What awaits you are multiple stages, filled with enemies, boss encounters and obstacles to overcome. You are armed with your sword and sharp, throwing knives as well as the ability to do special moves and magic spells (with various effects.) Learning all your moves and the ability to block projectiles will help you out immensely as each stage will test your moves and reflexes.
Playing through the main story mode lets you unlock music tracks, cut scenes, artwork and achievements that you can check out anytime from the main screen. Controlling your character is done through using the circle pad while using all of the buttons on the system itself; the touch screen feature is not utilized at all here. With three levels of difficulties available, anyone can go into this game and you can always ramp up the challenge after you beat the game. After you complete a stage, the game automatically saves your progress and rates your performance using letter grades and tells you how long it took you. It also uses a "temporary save" feature (it works by allowing you to save in between the stage you are currently on so you can restart your progress at a later time.Read more ›
For long time fans, this is a definite pickup.
For new players, Shinobi goes way back, spanning over multiple platforms. It started as a 2D sidescroller on the Sega Master System and Arcade machines. Its glory days were on the Sega Genesis/Megadrive, and recently revived on Genesis collections of the PC and PS3.
This game's release brought a couple of disappointments.
First, almost no marketing/publicity. Plus it is overshadowed by the latest Mario 3DS release, and other major releases on other platforms e.g. Call of Duty, Eldier Scrolls V etc.
Second, it is released on the 3DS only. I wish I could play it on my TV, as traditionally how Shinobi games should be played.
Thirdly, I personally wished Shinobi would remain a 2D side scoller.
Nevertheless it is good exciting ninja fun, with lots of shuriken, slashing, ninja magic, and the good old horse riding stage from Shinobi III reinvented. The gameplay reminds me somewhat of Legend of Kage 2 on the DS.
Its still a great game for your collection, and worth your pennies.
They removed the block from Shinobi 3 which came in handy in a pinch and now want you to parry which comes in more through learning enemies patterns and such. It's a really fun game but I think Shinobi 3 on the Genesis comes out way ahead in many regards. Better than I expected though from reviews I've read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is awesome. Really nice graphics, tight game play could be a bit frustrating though. I keep getting stuck in the first level when you have to double jump then delay wall... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zack O.
A good addition to the shinobi franchise if you can handle the difficulty and the parry system.Published 7 months ago by Farid Batts
Killer old school ss game. I loved how challenging it is when you ramp up the difficulty setting. This was a super fun game to pick up after not playing one like it for years.Published 7 months ago by Scott Johnson
If you ever played the Shinobi games in the SEGA Genesis or any of the games re-releases you must buy this game. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Marco Delgado
I love this game,Ninjas Rules.Please keepup the great work.Published 12 months ago by Jamal D.Kendricks