Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 48 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 9:41:45 AM PDT
Alberto P. says:
Amazon just added a one day shipping speed. Check to make sure you have that to get release date delivery (if that's what you wanted.) instead of the 2 day shipping which would bring it in on the 8th.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:16:59 PM PDT
simon says:
Thank you for the heads up. Glad I checked here today!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:00:18 AM PST
N. Preston says:
Yes, thank you very much.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 11:37:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 11:38:36 AM PST
How sure are you on this??

Because I ordered mine on October 16th and have 2 day delivery (free APrime) and it says estimated delivery date November 6.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:39:01 AM PST
How sure are you on this??

Because I ordered mine on October 16th and have 2 day delivery (free APrime) and it says estimated delivery date November 6.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:59:41 PM PST
Lily says:
Mine hasn't shipped yet, and I preordered it a while ago with a release date delivery (free two day shipping with Prime). Has anyone received a shipping confirmation yet? I have a feeling that I will not be receiving this on time...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:17:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 1:18:00 PM PST
I also ordered with the same specifications as you. However I switched to 1-day shipping, even though it said it had release day delivery with the free two-day shipping. But because of the storm delay (as noted on the halo 4 bundle page) I switched and it was only $3.99 because of my Prime membership.

I think 1-day shipping will ensure release day delivery.
Either way, the product should ship for everyone in the U.S. who is purchasing it on Monday (tomorrow morning), and I can't guarantee that you will get yours on Tuesday, but I have had the same issue with previous video games/electronics. I did not switch from free two-day to the 1-day and I still received my items on their release day.

Hope this helped.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 4:03:06 PM PST
T. Shen says:
I pre-ordered on Oct. 26 and it states estimated delivery on Nov. 6. I think it will be shipped tomorrow(Mon, Nov. 5) and be delivered the day after tomorrow(Tue, Nov. 6) even though my shipment choice is Two-Day Shipping with Prime. The manufacturers usually ship new releases earlier than the official release date to make sure their customers receive on the release day. Good luck to all of us!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:17:54 PM PST
Alberto P. says:
If you switch between 1 day and 2 day you'll see a difference. I had 2 day and it said delivery by Nov. 6th. Once I went to 1 day shipping (selected it and went back to 2 day, didn't even confirm it.) my delivery date had been pushed back to the 8th. But do whatever suits you bro. I'm just trying to spread the word and potentially help people.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:42:02 PM PST
alberto i think that's because they re-process your shipping request when you switch and 2day no longer comes on release day

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:42:58 PM PST
this is great info, thanks. because my product did deliver with 2 day shipping on release day. but glad to see that someone else had the opposite experience. I'm glad I switched my halo 4 console to 1-day and paid the extra $3.99 with Prime.

So worth it because i've been dying as it is to play this. lol

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:47:55 PM PST
I hate to be a damper, but I'd better get my console bundle on release day I paid an extra $3.99 (Prime) for 1-day shipping. lol not much money but the principle, and the fact that i've been dying for halo 4

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:57:24 PM PST
Alberto P. says:
Jacob, I clicked on 1 day and then clicked on 2 day and it said estimated delivery Nov. 8th. I didn't go through with the change in shipping speed until I saw the difference in delivery date. I realize that people may still get this on release day even with 2 day shipping. I'm just letting people know in case they want to change their shipping speed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 6:08:52 PM PST
Lily says:
I hope so too. I didn't get my Assassin's Creed 3 from Amazon on the release date. It was delayed because of the hurricane.

Because of my bad experience with AC3, I contacted the customer service about Halo 4 and they said they can't guaranteed delivery on the 6th for Halo because of the aftermath from the hurricane. The customer rep was kind enough to upgrade my shipping speed to one day (free of charge). I'm hoping we will all get it on time!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 6:24:13 PM PST
ugh congrats! lucky!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 7:35:39 PM PST
FishPhoenix says:
Changed my shipping to 1-day. Would really love to play this Tuesday! Hopefully it ships tomorrow!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 7:45:25 PM PST
I don't think the hurricane should affect the delivery since it's gone but since I preordered with 2 day shipping in October and estimated release is Nov 6, I better get it on time or I'm going to be pretty disappointed, even so much that I may never order with amazon again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 7:59:06 PM PST
some people have stated that sandy is affecting a lot of the shipments of halo 4 because it caused a backup in airmailed items, i'd imagine if you were in an area where sandy affected your order from amazon it wouldn't be their fault and you wouldn't see it coming from anywhere else either because everyone would be in the same boat

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 10:04:59 PM PST
LaQuan says:
I talked to a service rep a couple hours ago.. She said that even through it says November 6 she "highly doubts" that I will receive it with my APrime two day shipping .. She said because of the hurricane , they had to add the one day shipping to decrease the backup of airmail .. (it obviously works, due to the fact that it doesn't update the delivery estimate until you change to one day shipping and then change back). She upgraded my shipping speed for me and said that I should get it the day it's released. They also said they're doing everything in their power to make sure that they won't have to do the same for COD: Black Ops 2 ..

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:38:35 AM PST
Just checked my order status, I've finally been updated to "Shipping Soon". Here's hoping it actually ships soon!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:59:50 AM PST
anna.H says:
mine finally says shipping soon! delivery date nov 6- woooohooo good cuz im calling in sick tomorrow *cough*

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:52:55 AM PST
W. Cross says:
My order still says "not yet shipped" and the product page keeps updating to add hours onto how long you have to pre-order and still get release-date delivery (the cutoff was originally almost an hour ago, but has been update at least twice to say you can order for another three hours).

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:20:29 AM PST
OutLast says:
Apparantly that only seems to be affecting the east coast, I stayed on two day shipping and its shipping out today deliver estimate today currently in shipping soon process woot woot

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:29:43 AM PST
FishPhoenix says:
I just hope it ships soon otherwise I might go to midnight launch and buy it (if they have any) then cancel my order. Guess we'll know soon enough...

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:09 PM PST
Well, all I know is, I was already charged earlier today, and I have yet to have an order on Amazon charge me without being shipped. Now, Amazon isn't perfect, and i'm sure people have been charged for stuff before that hasn't shipped, but just speaking from my personal experiences, I'm hoping that already being charged this morning is a good sign of it being shipped. I won't be "OMG it's the end of the world" upset if I don't get this by tomorrow, but I will be a bit mad. Other than those affected by Sandy (my condolences, btw) there shouldn't be any reason this doesn't ship on time, so...yeah i'll be a little mad.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  23
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (348)