Shipping soon? Just wondering if anyone's order status has changed, since the release day is tomorrow.
asked by John on March 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 67 answers
A
Mine still says not yet shipped, and I ordered within two minutes of product availability.
CNG answered on March 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think you're right. I ordered mine a few hours after pre-orders started and I was just told by Amazon that my order will ship within a few hours for the stated March 21 delivery.
B answered on March 20, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think that "order will ship in next few hours" is a standard answer for the call center when they see estimated delivery of the next day. I have been told in the past that they have no way to verify except for what they see on the screen and that the call center cannot contact anyone for better information. It would appear that Amazon does not have stock yet and I can find no other indication on discussion forums that any online source is shipping. My prediction is that when the clock rolls around to March 21 that the status will change to Temporarily out of stock - we will notify when available. This is only speculation based upon prior experience with delay in Amazon orders. Other stores are expecting their shipment from Nikon on March 22 or 23.
Roger C. Mathus answered on March 20, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon is an excellent company. Please trust that they will handle this supply problem professionally. I wanted to say this was a Nikon problem but high demand is also a problem situation for them. Look forward to an excellent product.
Roger C. Mathus answered on March 20, 2012

A
@ T.K Kim hahahaha I do the exact thing, I wasn't telling anyone about it though, but now I see that others are doing it too I can say it out loud lol
Digital GR answered on April 6, 2012

A
Very awesome Amazon employee-- Santhosh told me they'll be shipping the 2nd week of April (my order included, I ordered 9 minutes ago.) Expecting the shipment to come in on April 10th or 11th. Have a good day everyone :)
Gage Shinoda answered on April 9, 2012

A
I am also thinking about the Mark 5D III...any news yet ? This is making me paranoic..I check every website and jus stare at the D800 imagining when I will get a hold of this...I probably log in like 10 times into my amazon account to check to see if the the shipping date changes..:P
T. K. kim answered on April 5, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sounds like they're going to ship out later today.
J. Volner answered on March 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had order on Mar 18. now show not yet shipped too?
Hubert M. Lao answered on March 20, 2012

A
Product page now says "ships in 1-2 months".

I'm not going to hold my breath for this.
John answered on March 20, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›