Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 7, 2009
This makes the best stir fry and fried rice seasoning. I couldn't find it locally anymore and just searched for kicks for it one day on the "net". It was a pleasant surprise. I can keep my pantry stocked now.
on February 28, 2014
This is quality goods. I would use it in dipping sauce as well as soup/noodle base, With pot stickers for instance, I added a little to my standard homemade dipping sauce and it definitely kicked it up a notch or two. Straight, it tastes a little like a standard "fish sauce," but it isn't. I would also soak some star anise in a portion of this. It would give you a lot more leeway with authentic Asian flavor.
on December 23, 2012
We love soba during the summer, and this sauce is delicious. It is the perfect companion for the soba noodles we love, and even our little one appreciates its tangy yumminess. Definitely recommended for those who love soba!
on May 5, 2014
This stuff is great, it is like dashi prepared with soy sauce and mirin and other Japanese flavors. you water it down and it makes a really nice broth with lots of "umami " flavor! I make shrimp and pork dumplings and use this broth, I just add some green onion, chili pepper and it's all set. You can add sesame oil, ginger or whatever you like. Sometimes I add the water from the Shitaake Mushrooms that I soaked overnight. Great flavor base for many dishes.
on February 18, 2014
I'm not sure if this is a concentrate or should be used full strength. I used it along with some vegetable broth and other seasonings, but it was not very potent. So, I'll have to try full strength next.
on September 17, 2010
I have been missing being able to eat Udon soup at my favorite Japanese restaurants. Now I can cook my own noodles and add the base and meet my cravings. It is delicious!So happy!
on March 31, 2014
It may be an acquired taste to have buckwheat noodle and Soba, but me, it was exactly the tastes I like. For diabetics, I think you get a grand total for 9 carbs. from one serving.
on December 5, 2014
Great dipping sauce for soba noodles BUT,
The price is ridiculously high. Can be get it at local Asian market for 1/4 this price.
on April 15, 2016
Very interesting ingredients. My kids really liked it a lot. I watched a video that I found online which showed me how to prepare it as I did not see instructions on the bottle itself. My son says it taste like soy sauce but with a little kick. I served it on soba noodles.
on May 7, 2015
Seems to be a dilute soy sauce. I expected a "soup base" to be something to make soup with. This would be equal to one bowl of soup. I must have misunderstood what it was and for about $9 I expected more.