Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 10, 2012
I used to have this poster, and its matching companion "Fart Chart" poster, purchased from Spencer's novelty store at my local mall in the late 90s. LOVED them both! Lost them during a move in 2007 & have been trying to track them down to buy them again, but have had NO luck. I can't even find a picture of the matching "Fart Chart" poster online ANYWHERE to use as a reference :(
on June 19, 2008
I gave this as a retirement presnt for a male nurse frined of ours. He loved to talk about bowle movements and impactions and the wide verity of S***. He love it.
on June 7, 2007
funny poster, obviously focused towards college age students for dorms or apartments